the Rift

[OPEN] Whelp, Lost Again{Ivezho then open}

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

IT is with great annoyance that Eldala notes the smirk which precedes his preening following her lovely Freudian slip. /Fantastic/  If the mare were able to read his confused thoughts she might have different ideas, but alas, she saw only a stud happy to have the good grace of hearing a fem utter inappropriate innuendos. She stood a bit taller, though, when his smirk was not accompanied by a laugh after he saw her face. /Good. I haven't completely lost my edge at least/

In fact, Eldala found he was staring at her in the most curious way. Quite skeptical of this she keeps a stoic face that reveals nothing in particular. "Aye, I'll be fine, they're always getting in the way." She tosses her head back and emits that perfect, glittering laugh that girls reserve only for boys when they're relaxed and not trying to be interesting, that free one. Had the stud not just met her he would be cherishing that moment far more than he might for laughs like that were not common from the hazelnut...or any girl really. It wasn't as if she was unaware of his flirtation, but rather that she chose to embrace his earnestness. It was so unfiltered, his actions, that it was hard to keep up one's walls. Especially when he was so ready to admit to the awkwardness of their age. Her voice is not particularly special or put on when she speaks, but its honest,  "Ahh, yes, I know that feeling well.. " She gestures to the branch with a tip of her head and change of gaze. "My hair is always doing the same thing and getting itself caught in trees."  and she makes a funny face to express the depth of their shared frustration.

He walks forward gracefully this time(rather than bumbling) until he's so close she can feel the tendrils of his breath just reach her hair. He's pushing it, certainly, but he's not exactly being blustery about it. "Its beautiful, isn't it." Here, she can see his eyes are the most vibrant color of sage and shaded by eyelashes far too long for a stud. They shine a bright relief amongst the unassuming tan-grey of his body.  She's completely unaware of the slight increase in body heat she's begin to let off, much less her increase in pulse, as she breaks his stare to look up at the building. "Truly, the way the way the vaults attach to the columns is quite artfully done. There were buildings like this, of all sorts of heights and colors, back home too." Indeed, he reminds her of home just a bit with his pale hide. But she was not about to admit to that for she was not ready to admit to anything just yet. She'd only been in her new home a week and she was not about to copy her father and fall in love with the first opposite sex whom she was genuinely attracted to. No, that would not do. She was too independent for that and this young stud would have to work far harder for her affections than that.

Stock by ForsakeWolf and EquineUNL(will have these on the photo soon, just forgot)

@Ivezho

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
Whelp, Lost Again{Ivezho then open} - by Eldala - 12-20-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: Whelp, Lost Again{Ivezho then open} - by Eldala - 12-22-2015, 02:29 AM