the Rift

[OPEN] Whelp, Lost Again{Ivezho then open}

Ivezho Posts: 71
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0 hh :: 5 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Zhoroakah :: Wedge-tailed Eagle :: None Whit
IVEZHO

The belle talks so easily, with tones so refined and gestures so smooth, the stallion forgets for a moment that she is as young (younger?) than he. He is transported, and suddenly they are both older, more mature and at ease with each other, standing side by side, with his great wing slung easily over her shorter stature, and easy smiles gracing their lips. But it is a dream, a desire, a foolish and hopeless thought, and as she gestures to the very real branch in her hair his smirk broadens into a kind smile, even as she pulls a curiously awkward (but not unattractive - never unattractive) expression at her own comments. The young steed leans forward, towards the branch, making to lip at it with his snipped maw, hoping perhaps to tug on it, maybe free it - or maybe just have an excuse to almost touch her, taste her, smell her - he soon retracts his crown but keeps his gaze honed into hers for as long as she allows it. Green into blue, he could lose himself in the icy hallways of her eyes forever if she would allow it.

But she doesn't, she looks instead to the building surrounding them, commenting on its construct and grandeur. Of course she is, you just said it was beautiful, genius, he thought to himself, though he did so desperately wish to say that it was her whom he thought beautiful - truly he couldn't give a stink about the building. Such constructs were reminiscent of the great wall that surrounded his old island home, the Dragon's Throat, and while the Rotunda's gazebo was far more intricate in its execution, he was far more interested in the intricacies of this nameless one before him. A name, I must remember to ask that, only.. How to ask it? He couldn't reveal just how far his mind had travelled in their short little meeting, just how expansive his wants and desire truly were, not if he ever wanted to see himself actually fulfilling any of those desires.. Ivezho had never been the one good with words, that was always Rhoa - Rhoa, I bet he'd know what to say, what to do.. he always knew.. - Ivezho had hardly been good at anything, really.

"Tell me more," he opted to try and get her to talk more, for it seemed to be the safest way to ensure she would linger indefinitely. With a debonair smile and eyes unwilling to part from her own no matter where she looked, the young one was hopeful, and willing to try almost anything, to gain more than a glance from this pretty little belle, whom he had become rather enamoured by very swiftly.

@Eldala

Coding by Tamme

please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
I write what I feel at the time
and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
Whelp, Lost Again{Ivezho then open} - by Eldala - 12-20-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: Whelp, Lost Again{Ivezho then open} - by Ivezho - 12-23-2015, 08:17 AM