the Rift

[OPEN] Whelp, Lost Again{Ivezho then open}

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

HE seems to wade in her gaze, embracing it, and it makes the young mare feel validated somehow. He doesn't turn her away. The acceptance is almost palatable to Eldala and she finds it tasty. Lust may be confused with love but its shock value is far less judgmental that the lasting product. The terrene mare wonders, naively, why everyone seems to despise love and attraction when this feels so good. A warm counter to her name is given. The answer: Ivezho. Her happiness in learning her friend's(lover's?) name is obvious upon her face when ice blue eyes melt a bit. It is a strong sounding name and she thinks he should know, for he seems to her one who could hold a great deal of power one day. He certainly had the making of the body for it. "A good name, strong."

"How long have you been on Helovian soil, Dala?" She smiles at the nickname and would have blushed were her coat not in the way. She'd never gotten that nickname before, from anyone, actually. It had always been the atrocious "Eldy". She doesn't consider remaining reserved anymore and, really, who cared at this point? "Not long, around a week now I think. I'm an apprentice to the Weaver in the Aurora Basin" A full reply for a fully entertaining stallion.  One so layered and faceted as he should be given no less.

She hopes it might always be this way with them. That they always are honest with one another and the companionship, no matter the circumstance, remain. Though the reality was that life might take them down different paths, never to touch again, only to share a gaze across a room.

But, for the moment, he had every inch of her body.

Cloven hooves subtly nudge forward until she's close enough she could groom him, if he allowed it.  "And you, Ivez?" She smiles the half bashful smile of flirtation and moves as if she'd like to touch his shoulder with her velvet nose. There was an urge to take hold of this moment which could escape any time. Her desire was to know the form of his muscles, the curve of his shoulders, the type of sour-sweet musk which belonged only to him. And her body ached with that desire. It was accepting, embracing, and all together overwhelming. /How can anyone breathe like this? How do you think?/  The thought did not, however, occur to her that one simply wasn't supposed to think. She'd learn in time.

Stock by ForsakeWolf and EquineUNL(will have these on the photo soon, just forgot)

@Ivezho

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
Whelp, Lost Again{Ivezho then open} - by Eldala - 12-20-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: Whelp, Lost Again{Ivezho then open} - by Eldala - 01-07-2016, 04:53 AM