the Rift

[OPEN] Whelp, Lost Again{Ivezho then open}

Ivezho Posts: 71
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0 hh :: 5 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Zhoroakah :: Wedge-tailed Eagle :: None Whit
IVEZHO

He was surprised after all, for she did not turn away, she lingered, her presence endured his fumbling ways, his murmured questions, his nervous and hopeful interactions. She accepted them, reciprocated them, even pressed herself closer to him. He was surprised, for he expected the close distance that separated them to be altered in the opposite way than what she chose to do - she instead closed it further, completely. He was surprised, but he welcomed this surprise, he found it pleasant, thrilling, wonderful.

She complimented him, commented that his name was strong - he wondered how a name could be strong, but then supposed it was true, for if anyone ever uttered the name Gaucho in his hearing, all he thought of was great strength and power, fiery rage and passion. He supposed, he was simply not used to such a link being made between his own name and strength.

He was pleased at her easy acceptance of the nickname he proffered, happier still to hear her tale so willingly given to him. He was surprised, constantly, that she lingered, that she accepted him, surprised and invigorated, thrilled, and praying that it would continue indefinitely.

He didn't want this auspicious day to end.

"Born and bred here, on the sands to the South, a land called the Dragon's Throat. Though I left there recently to… explore." It was the first time he had given voice to his abandonment of his home, the first time he had truly recognised his actions - and the words tasted bitter and wrong on his tongue. He hated it, hated himself for it, but did what he could to justify it not only to Eldala, but himself as well. I needed to leave.. I will return there.. But how.. it was a problem for another day - it was something far too real to think about when he was busy getting lost in this surreal moment.

Her touch sent tingles down his spine, as he smoothly lowered his nearest wing to give her easy access to his withers and nape. His feathers brushed against her chest, even as his muzzle dropped to her much lower, slimmer withers, making to massage, to greedily drink her scent, to kiss and tickle and rub, whatever she wanted, whatever she would allow. It was hard to ignore the sudden rush of heat he felt through his body - this was the first time he had been this near to a mare that was not his own mother, the first time he had been near anything where his instincts awoke into a vigorous, carnal desire.

It was surprisingly easy for him to let go, to forget what he was talking about, to forget everything except her, and her body, her curves, the feel of her silken skin against his own. Ivezho rumbled, a sound deep and masculine, as he explored her body, his caresses gently aiming to become more insistent, as instinct took over and politeness was forgotten.

@Eldala

Coding by Tamme

please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
I write what I feel at the time
and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
Whelp, Lost Again{Ivezho then open} - by Eldala - 12-20-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: Whelp, Lost Again{Ivezho then open} - by Ivezho - 01-10-2016, 03:38 AM