the Rift

[OPEN] Whelp, Lost Again{Ivezho then open}

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

THE stallion seems to be constantly unwrapping her secrets with his eyes. It was both unnerving and thrilling. Perhaps, she thinks, there is something of a latent bad boy sleeping there within. Sure, he was all smiles and cheer now, but daydream images of his muscles dripping in blood as he vanquished an opposer flashed sultry slow through her mind while he spoke. "Born and bred here, on the sands to the South, a land called Dragon's Throat. Though I left there recently to...explore"

His pause does not escape her attention. Mental ears had been pricked. The terrene wonders why he'd allowed that pause. Had it been shame...or a lie? The mare makes herself a mental reminder to explore this idea some at a further date. She speaks softly, almost soothingly, "I heard about the Dragon's Throat when I entered Helovia and it sounds lovely. I'm sure your family will be happy both to hear of your travels as well as to have you back when you return. Everyhorse must explore sometime." That last bit was said matter-of-factly. She was a firm believer that, in exploring the parts of your land, one could explore themselves.

Yes, she'd considered explaining that she'd been trying to reach an acquaintance there. Well, a stallion. She didn't get the idea that, despite her daydreams, he was yet the the jealous and vanquishing type...but...it would certainly ruin their current flow. /No need to end this feeling so soon./

Ivezho's body moves for her, wing slides aside, and the warmth radiating from him fairly glows...or is that real? His skin came beneath her now and it made her shiver with the discovery of it all. This kind of touch was something so very new. Velvety nose ran down the beast's spine(as best a mare of small stature might manage)while he did the same to her. Ridges and valleys became known to her, and she fell into the pool of passion, swimming.

She remains there, exchanging his nuzzles with her own, even as the intensity grew. His masculine groan vibrates straight through her and elicits a small feminine sigh from her own throat. It would be so easy to stay when his gentle touches became even more insistent. The harsh touches could excite parts of her she'd never considered using. Her body does not move for a bit but, eventually, she knows that if she does not break off soon she may well end up with a foal or an upset lover with blue balls. Neither would do for one such as him, for Ivezho, and so she sidles away. Delicate peak rests gently on his back for a second as she gulps in some air for their engagement had been so flurried. Once she's gasped enough in she moves away to a friendly, but more...safe(for both of them)...distance.

Ocean blue eyes take in the expanse of him once more. She decides, right then, that he would eventually be the first to experience the most secret corners of her body. Be a foal the result or no, she would have him sometime soon, for she wanted him too deeply to not. "I...I uh should really be heading back to the Basin. I wouldn't want to get caught late at night while heading back." She gazes at him longingly while she says this, almost regretfully, "If you're not opposed, perhaps we can meet up again soon?" The words were polite with a hint of sass. It wasn't a question so much as an invitation. A dare, if you will, to explore the land and her body. /You'll have me if you want it./

@Ivezho

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
Whelp, Lost Again{Ivezho then open} - by Eldala - 12-20-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: Whelp, Lost Again{Ivezho then open} - by Eldala - 01-17-2016, 02:52 AM