the Rift

Eldala Wants All Da Threads

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy
The General Idea:
Eldala is both a newb and an youngun' so she's somewhat confused, untested, and...well...unformed if you will. I'm playing her as if she's in that pivotal time of early teen-ish development where you have like no idea what your actual personality is so you just explore to try and figure it out(helpful for me so I can figure out how I want to play her =p ). I have quite a few ideas for ways she could go but I really want to just play it out IC and see where she goes really. I also have been considering making a few adoptable Charries from her home and adding that into the plot mix at some point too, but thats not my main focus atm.

A Quick Background If You're Interested:
She was born in a fairly civilized land outside of Helovia, sired by Eios(a peg) and a unicorn mare. The place had like huge horse buildings and politics and food and etc. But she never cared for that stuff when she was there and tended to be a bit of that moody intellectual rebel. Now that she's here idk. I'm kindof leaning towards her being this mischievous crafter type.

Her sire is somewhat important to her -base- personality though for two reasons:
1. When he was a young colt he was born in Helovia and raised with the Earth God.
2. He, himself, was the product of a mixed breeding between an Equine(Enheduanna) and a Peg(Vayu).

I did this because I wanted to have something that was just central for her core to build around. The first point is important because that whole philosophical base would have probably rubbed off on Eldala and made her kindof a skeptical/intellectual type. The second point(combined with that of the first) is important because all that mixed blood means that she would probably never become racist.

*Legitimately everything else is up in the air at this point really* 
I could see her joining something like the Valkyries(if still active) or the Star-Gazers because, so far, she seems to be more on the artsy/wild side. But as for her more developed personality I got nada. Right now she's mostly awkward and young.

Great Types Of Characters For Moar Fun

While I want to thread with literally anyone and everyone who has the free time for it I think these particular types would provide extra humor or interest.

- Flirty/douchebro-ey type guys. I think it would be funny to see her reaction.
- Super powerful/role-modeley type mares who could laugh at her or advise and be all like "You gon' learn to-day"
- Hyper intellectual/cunning types that are a bit older who could show her how much she still has to learn. Or to simply engage in a deep-type conversation.
- Relatives? I know she probably has a ton on here still. It might be interesting to have them ic together. Though idk how they'd find out they were related other than talking about pasts or something.

For ideas how charrie interaction has gone..currently she's met Tangere, Rift, Hotaru, Johnny, and Ivezho. She thought Tangere was kindof strange, Hotaru was a bamf, Rift was polite and tried very hard so she took some sort of pity/felt a kinship with him, Johnny was hilarious, and she kindof likes/ed Ivezho a bit but won't admit it.lol

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
Cirrus is happy to deliver reality checks whenever you think Eldala needs one x] Be that through random spars or just threads where Cirrus loses her shit, I'm up for that!

Ivezho is happy to be a friend and maybe attempt to have deep conversations with her once he gets over gawking at her? xD

Amaris is up for the deep convos anytime.

Grimalkin would sway between being a flirt and deep-conversationist...

Basically I want all of the threads too xP
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Riel Posts: 15
    Absent Abyss atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 2.5
    Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2hh :: 5 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
    LovellaTorendo
    *flings Riel at*

I'll have an open post in the Deep Forest in the next few days if you would care to be tagged?

Helovia Hard Mode
    (pixel by Chan | pixel base by BronzeHalo)
    Actions: No killing | Tagging: Yes
    Riel was designed, characterized and originally played by Chan

@ Whit, I am very down for Eldala to meet all those charries. I think there would/could be some great threads/developments to come from them all.haha. Especially since her and Ivezho seem to have something going on atm ;D

@LT Riel is gorgeous and sure go ahead and tag me! I think it'd be cool for Eldala to meet or become friends with an uber positive/gentle type mare older than her like that.

-Pixel by Niki-

Caenan Posts: 49
    Outcast atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
    Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 4 Years (Ages in OrangeMoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
    TierRen
    Caenan is my guy that I have all of the muse for right now! So I want to enjoy it and write him as much as I can before my muse has a chance to slip away XD

He is an adventuring flirty type. But he tends to flirt, most of the time anyways, without fully realizing that he is.
    [Image: caenan_pixel_by_danjahmouse-d9wbjhj.gif]

Orithia Posts: 59
    Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
    Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
    Eris
    @Eldala im gonna wait to reply to Rift's thread until 'dala is officially a basiner so she can come see him<3
    [Image: ypCJIiV.png]
    Honestly, kick her ass at any time. Seriously.
    Any and all aggressive and non-aggressive contact permitted.
    Please no permanent injury or death. We'll get to that part at some point.
    xoxo

Aww yay! Thanks so much! I don't think it should be much longer.lol

-Pixel by Niki-

LovellaTorendo
    Cool!  We will do this. :)

I am going to be gone 1/1 - 1/10, do you want me to still go ahead and start the thread before I leave or would you prefer to wait until I get back?

Helovia Hard Mode

You can post whenever you have the time. If its easier for you to post before you leave or after you get back then go for it. Haha. I'll reply either way =p

-Pixel by Niki-

LovellaTorendo
    Sounds good, it is on my list for when I get back. :)

Helovia Hard Mode