the Rift

[PRIVATE] we both go down together.

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
     Lived unbruised,
we are friends; and I’m sorry, I’m sorry.
Sigh no more.

Later, Ashamin would think back on this moment and, absent from the heat of passion, he would regret not taking the thief to a healer first. But when he asked her to stand, she stood. When he breathed, when he felt her heart, he understood that she was offering him no resistance. This was a moment where the two of them had a mutual understanding: whether this was right, whether it was smart, this was exactly what they both needed. He didn't think of what she had come to him for, didn't think of all those she already loved, already felt this way for. It didn't occur to him that perhaps he was not special, that perhaps this was nothing more to her than an accident. To think that would ruin his spirit, his spirit that overflowed now with confidence that it had taken him so long to gather. He had changed so much: this was to be a part of that change, even if he didn't understand how much.

She moved from him and he followed her lead, standing slow, awkward. But he wasn't shy, wasn't small, wasn't helpless. He could be strong. He had shown her, he would show her again. His own heart beat with rising excitement, his body quivered with expectation. This, whatever it was, was happening. Never had Ashamin experienced such a pleasure or thrill, never before had he felt such a primal rush. All to him were friends, loves of a kind but never like this. No, this was a new interaction, a new understanding, of who he could be in relation to others.

It hurt as the space between them appeared again; Ashamin could do nothing but close its gap, following that warmth. And when she spoke her voice was like honey, its every tone echoing over the cold and bringing with it golden comfort. My Haruspex, she called him. Hers. He was not a pawn of the herd, not a an empty dispenser, he was hers.

He stepped closer, leaving nothing between them. This was a night to remember. Softly, he whispered: "I won't ever forget, my thief."

""

-awkwardly fades-

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
we both go down together. - by Rexanna - 12-22-2015, 12:29 AM
RE: we both go down together. - by Ashamin - 12-22-2015, 01:04 AM
RE: we both go down together. - by Rexanna - 12-22-2015, 03:08 AM
RE: we both go down together. - by Ashamin - 12-22-2015, 12:29 PM
RE: we both go down together. - by Rexanna - 12-22-2015, 04:39 PM
RE: we both go down together. - by Ashamin - 12-26-2015, 11:53 PM
RE: we both go down together. - by Tiamat - 12-29-2015, 07:22 PM
RE: we both go down together. - by Rexanna - 12-30-2015, 03:02 AM
RE: we both go down together. - by Ashamin - 12-30-2015, 09:19 AM
RE: we both go down together. - by Tiamat - 01-06-2016, 02:14 AM