the Rift

[PRIVATE] we both go down together.

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
I had a dream you were two towns from me —
It might not have been the smartest thing for me to do, but passion often overcame common sense. I felt for the stag, remembering him from the time I had first met him. Reminded of how he stuttered when he spoke to me, how he seemed to be nervous, small, frail. My, how he had become everything but those things. I saw him as he was now, strong, proven, proud. I wished that I perhaps could portray the same from my first steps within the Basin. I hadn't managed it well in the spar, but at least it wasn't my title. I never really fought, didn't need to. However, when it came to having my first fight - basically in my entire short life - I realized that Ashamin was the best candidate. The one that made me question myself, but was also there to pick up the pieces off the ground.

When the event was over, I felt my chest begin to burn again. The lust overwhelming in preventing me to feel the pain I had gathered from the spar. And as it died, the pain returned, salty sweat finding its way into my open wound. I turned my head to the painted stag, offering him a smile. "Thank you Ashamin." I breathlessly whispered to him before glancing over the land from the Haruspex's home. "I think I should see a healer now." I muttered, blue eyes glancing back to the stag, golden chains shimmering in the dancing lights of the night sky. Painting the two of us in the colors of the ocean, shadowed in darkness. It was at this point that I turned to him, reaching for him, hoping to embrace the buck around his neck gently. The small smile stayed on my face as I thought of the Haruspex and how far we had just came together. Perhaps we both had things we needed to learn.

"You're welcome to join me if you'd like. I'm not exactly sure where the healer's caves are." I mentioned, pulling away from him. Blue eyes scanning over his face in the hopes to catch his gaze and be sure that the actions we had just done had been something he was looking for. I wondered what had made him that way, or what caused it. It never struck me to think that perhaps he had always thought that way, but it was something that would have definitely made sense.

"Talk."
— got to sleep,
spent the whole night running.
image credits

<3
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
we both go down together. - by Rexanna - 12-22-2015, 12:29 AM
RE: we both go down together. - by Ashamin - 12-22-2015, 01:04 AM
RE: we both go down together. - by Rexanna - 12-22-2015, 03:08 AM
RE: we both go down together. - by Ashamin - 12-22-2015, 12:29 PM
RE: we both go down together. - by Rexanna - 12-22-2015, 04:39 PM
RE: we both go down together. - by Ashamin - 12-26-2015, 11:53 PM
RE: we both go down together. - by Tiamat - 12-29-2015, 07:22 PM
RE: we both go down together. - by Rexanna - 12-30-2015, 03:02 AM
RE: we both go down together. - by Ashamin - 12-30-2015, 09:19 AM
RE: we both go down together. - by Tiamat - 01-06-2016, 02:14 AM