the Rift

[PRIVATE] we both go down together.

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
I had a dream you were two towns from me —
Feeling a rush from the lust that had overtaken us both, I felt almost revitalized. Regardless if I was bleeding everywhere, I figured I could have traveled to find a healer myself, but he refused. And I wasn't going to argue with him for his. I nodded to him, a smile sticking to my face ever so gently. I watched as he spoke to his companion, wondering what it was like through the bond the two had for Ashamin to have done such an act. I wasn't sure if he had done it before or not, but regardless, it felt like a release.

Blue eyes looked to him as I shifted my weight, listening to his gentle and calming voice to soothe the pain I felt beating from my chest once again. My breathing was still ever so slightly heavy from the acts we had taken a part in, as well as from the pain. I stepped toward him, hoping to press my nose gently into the side of his neck. Affectionately, lovingly. I loved Ashamin. Just not how I loved Tembovu. I loved him as a friend and I hoped that he might have felt the same. If not now, then eventually. He was one of my best friends, I couldn't lose him to love. Nor to himself.

It didn't take long until the little cerndyr returned with the blue mare I had seen at the last meeting from Ashamin. I couldn't remember her name, but I did remember the chime in her voice and the absolute happiness to help when it came to events. I turned my body to her, standing beside Ashamin. My breathing had gotten slightly better but it was still full of pain and exhaustion. She said her name was Tiamat and that she was a healer and I nodded to her. "Rexanna. Thank you for coming." I spoke to her gently, offering her a small pained smile.

As the ocean mare continued, she spoke of our battle and I nodded to her. I shot a glance toward Ashamin, wondering if Tiamat would know of the acts we had just done, or if she was being polite and ignoring the entirety of it. Either way, my gaze returned to the ocean mare as she pressed something into my chest. At first I felt a bit of a sting but then nothing. My eyes widened slightly at the work the mare was doing for me and I felt greatful for her to be here and so gentle. I seemed to watch her in awe as she mended my wounds, nodding numbly to her words of eating the plant she handed me. I reached for it with my lips before sucking it down as quickly as I could. The bitter taste landing in my mouth caused a small grim look to land on my face. "Oh, you weren't kidding. Wow." I smiled to her, shaking my head slightly. I then watched as she pulled out a bundle of flowers, extending my head to her slowly to grab a few of them to store away to do as she said. "I surely hope these taste better if I'm supposed to be eating them that often." The smile stuck to my face, but I turned my head to my Haruspex as Tiamat's laugh filled the air.

"Talk."
— got to sleep,
spent the whole night running.
image credits

@Tiamat
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
we both go down together. - by Rexanna - 12-22-2015, 12:29 AM
RE: we both go down together. - by Ashamin - 12-22-2015, 01:04 AM
RE: we both go down together. - by Rexanna - 12-22-2015, 03:08 AM
RE: we both go down together. - by Ashamin - 12-22-2015, 12:29 PM
RE: we both go down together. - by Rexanna - 12-22-2015, 04:39 PM
RE: we both go down together. - by Ashamin - 12-26-2015, 11:53 PM
RE: we both go down together. - by Tiamat - 12-29-2015, 07:22 PM
RE: we both go down together. - by Rexanna - 12-30-2015, 03:02 AM
RE: we both go down together. - by Ashamin - 12-30-2015, 09:19 AM
RE: we both go down together. - by Tiamat - 01-06-2016, 02:14 AM