the Rift

[OPEN] Fly like a butterfly, bark like a Bee.

Kid Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Equine :: 15hh :: 3 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
kid
Mother agrees to allow Sabre and I time to explore the surrounding areas, but dare we get too far and our punishment will be severe. My cheek burns as a fellow reminder, and my side cries out from the recent out lash I had received when mother told me to stop drinking yet I continued to take and take. A king needs to be strong, and I cannot be strong if I do not consume and grow, I must to be stronger and better than the rest. So I did what an greedy shit would do, and ignored her fury until it struck me solid to the side, leaving me gasping and choking and trembling with fear. Mother was displeased with me, and I would accept that as her hoof left my skin and returned to the earth with a solid strike. She scolded me harshly, almost hitting me again before I submitted to her will and took her words to heart. 

She walked to the tree line, looking down at me with a twinge of pride before motioning my release. Here she would stay, hidden but watching like a hawk to its prey, steel sights trained upon our hides. I dash into the light, my legs thundering against the ground while my eyes are alight with some sort of joy, hooves crashing to the earth as I test my limits and leap into the air. I look back to make sure mother is within sight, but it's all a blur along the horizon and a mess of colours clashing and colliding in my vision, cleaning up closer to me. Odd, but I don't pay it any mind as I spin around and rush forward. 

I see two blurs that slowly begin to grow more detailed in my approach, bubblegum eyes blinking as I near them enough to make out a little figure and a taller one. The taller one has red eyes like that lady who visited us a few days ago, and a flashy bronze coat with white spots. He's like me, an equine of pure blood and relations to my bloodlines. I prick my ears, stepping forward and looking at the girl. She has weird things at her sides, feathered and weirdly magnificent. "What are those?" I ask, eyes wide and curious. 

"Talk."
the boy bandit king
image credits

Messages In This Thread
Fly like a butterfly, bark like a Bee. - by Areli - 12-22-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: Fly like a butterfly, bark like a Bee. - by Kid - 12-24-2015, 11:20 PM