the Rift

[PRIVATE] hell spawn --

Kid Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Equine :: 15hh :: 3 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
kid
My unexpected entrance is grand, the best thing to happen to this god forbidden world. I come spilling out in an ocean of bodily fluid and grace, landing upon the ground with its soft embrace keeping me afloat as I adjust to this world. I've fallen beside something else, something I disregard because its familiarity means little to me. I feel brittle, easily breakable as cool air hits my moist skin and leaves me trembling without control. My body shakes when I do not want it to, my frustration growing as I feel something slop against me, slurping and swallowing whatever lingered on my body.

Whatever cleansed me was disgusting for stooping so low as to let such foul things touch their mouth. I dare to open my eyes, to see this lowly being staring back with some form of admiration but burning rage all at once. I fumble with my thoughts, my first wreck of emotions hitting me at the speed of sound. I have to love this, this that degraded and defiled itself by consuming the fluids that dripped from me, that came from its body. My nose wrinkles and a discontent grunt spills from my dual-tone lips as she moves on from me, murmuring something as she goes., She just leaves me me to lie there on my own, I can't do shit, I am helpless and I hate it. I want attention though, therefore I will get attention. My cries for her eyes and care and comfort do not go unnoticed, teeth biting into my clean flesh and spreading my blood around my cheek. This was my first look into the future of my life, how my mother would treat me. 

It plants the seed that would take root in my heart, in my very soul. I was destined for greatness, destined to be a ruler of all, to be king of the world. My sides heave as I roll onto my stomach, determined to prove that I was the alpha, that I was the stronger of the two that spilled from the womb. My sister, I do love her without reason, unconditionally as we grew together in the confines of a fleshy prison. We will know every inch of one another, we will become great together. But I, I will become mother's favourite. It will be I who she admires most, who she praises for good behaviour because I will let myself melt into her mold of the perfect Emperor and I will become what she wants of me. 

I push past the weakness of my joints, the newness of my bones, I rise like the king I am. My forelegs straighten first, showing promise of strength and agility as my rear end begins the ascent. I look to mother for approval, eyes gleaming with hope and I pray she is watching her flesh and blood strengthen, taking the first step to a future of respect and power. Indeed, her grey eyes linger on me as I pridefully take my first step forth, ears pricked forward and mind set on accomplishing this monumental step in my existence. 

"Talk." 
-- THE BOY KING IS HERE F YEAH
the boy bandit king
image credits

made by reli

tag me in everything

Messages In This Thread
hell spawn -- - by Colt - 12-22-2015, 07:55 PM
RE: hell spawn -- - by Kid - 12-22-2015, 08:46 PM
RE: hell spawn -- - by Sabre - 12-23-2015, 01:28 PM
RE: hell spawn -- - by Nymeria - 12-24-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: hell spawn -- - by Colt - 12-24-2015, 06:17 PM