the Rift

[OPEN] vestiges of belonging

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

AMANI

I am stretching my wings, not exactly the ideal time for that but I am doing it none the less. I have to admit, I have been feeling a bit lost lately. Not really feeling connected to my place as a disciple or among those of the Throat. But none the less, I am here and I do not intend on going anywhere for a long time. Only finding love could take me away... Even then I am not sure I would want to leave. This desert has always meant something to me, even before I called it home. Simply because it had always meant something to my mother. It is because of her that I remain. I am my mother's daughter. I even hold her special blessing from the God of the Sun. I never have to worry about not looking my best.

It's the crying that catches my ears first, and then the sight of two figures just on the other side of the water. I decide to follow the crying first. My golden eyes watch as a child hits the ground, and I wince slightly. The landing looked rough and I am not even sure he had tried to land. Gently I glide down to see what's going on. I think we are all on the other side, the main land but I am not sure as my entire focus is on the little one. I land near him or her, I am not sure which. Either way the child smells of the Throat which means I need to protect our herd's future. "What's wrong young one?" I then look up and see that one of the two figures standing there is our former Sultana. "Tandavi." Her name rolls off my tongue easily. Now a look of confusion crosses my features. Between the young one I stood near, and our former Sultana and her friend. What do I do?

"speech

Totally crashing too <3

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
vestiges of belonging - by Tandavi - 12-22-2015, 09:25 PM
RE: vestiges of belonging - by Amaris - 12-23-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: vestiges of belonging - by Shahrokh - 12-24-2015, 09:23 PM
RE: vestiges of belonging - by Amani - 12-24-2015, 10:27 PM
RE: vestiges of belonging - by Ampere - 12-29-2015, 01:59 AM
RE: vestiges of belonging - by Tandavi - 01-19-2016, 08:20 PM
RE: vestiges of belonging - by Amaris - 01-20-2016, 01:58 AM
RE: vestiges of belonging - by Shahrokh - 01-30-2016, 04:49 PM
RE: vestiges of belonging - by Amani - 02-08-2016, 02:39 AM
RE: vestiges of belonging - by Ampere - 02-17-2016, 12:48 AM