the Rift

Eldala:: Goatfairy

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy
List of Approved:

1. [Magic : Earth (P) | Grows various types of luminescent plants on her rump, mane, tail.]
Restrictions:: Of no use in battle. Grow only during the night, most vibrant in Spring/Summer.

*EDIT: Requested Slight alteration
, instead of growing on her butt I'd like them to grow where she steps if possible(They can either instantly disappear or go away slowly, whatever admin approve)

2. [Magic: Earth x Fire| Can summon puffball mushrooms that explode when stepped on
Restrictions:: Mushrooms created within 5m radius, 3 small or 1 large mushrooms, last 1 post in battle. ]
[Magic: Earth x Fire (U)| Can summon puffball mushrooms that explode when stepped on. ]
Restrictions:: Mushrooms created within 5m radius, 5 medium or 2 large mushrooms, last 1 post in battle. ]

*No alterations at this time

3. [Companion:: Goat] (Soon to hatch/no longer needed on wishlist.)

4. [ Item :: Gold triple loop wrap bracelet to be worn on her front left leg, up really high/next to shoulder.]

List of the Yet Unapproved:

1. [Magic : Earth | Flax plants that grow on her can be used to create cloth-y items?]
Restrictions:: General crafting restrictions/admin approval.

2. [Item :: A medium sized stone or metal cauldron with a handle] (To boil her dyes/things with, maybe help out healers too idk)

3. [Item :: A small glass jar with a lid to hold pre-made dyes/materials]
    [Item :: A small glass jar with a lid to hold pre-made dyes/materials]

*The magics were designed/helped to design by multiple people in the c-box ..though I think I mostly kept Chark's ideas. =p Ty all for the help! <3

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△