the Rift

[OPEN] On the Road Again! [DT Patrol]

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani
quote quote quote

"I'm Miseal, if you didn't know, and you are..? My head turns to spot a very handsome stallion. He had horns like a ram, but it was his coloration that got my attention more than anything. I was like he was part empty night sky, and part early morning sunrise. His coat moved from blues and purples to a golden brown. All of which was accented even more by the stripes of different colors. The very much matched the rest of his coat, but in their own way. His eyes seem to be the same color of my own. I find myself glad once again that I can never seem to get dirty. My body seems to have a glow and sparkle about it, much the way my mother's had. Of course, she had said the God of the Sun had blessed her with her coat. It was not something she controlled. She often had said the blessing must of passed down to me. "Oh um, hello Miseal. My name is Amani. Pleasure to meet you." A small part of me wanted to say the pleasure was all mine.... But well, I am not very good at being overly social. Let alone to try and flirt with a stallion I just met.

But then again, why shouldn't I? Not like Cera was ever going to notice me. Not like anyone was. I am just the shy young Apostle who was once a Diviner. "What is flight like?" My awkward and sad thoughts were brought to a halt as he asked me what flying was like. "It's hard to put the feeling into words. Flying for me now, is natural... Just like breathing. But as a foal when I was still learning it was very difficult. But the sights while flying... Simply amazing." I pause for a moment, thinking of all the places in Helovia I had seen from the air. "I wish there was a way for me to show you. It is not something easily explained."

I stood there thinking a bit more, trying to find the words to describe flight. But a question of my own instead blurted out of my knowledge seeking mouth before I had the chance to stop it. "What is it like, to have horns?" I stood there frozen in shock of my own question. "I'm sorry. You don't have to answer that.." My voice trailed off shyly.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

x - x

@Misael

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
On the Road Again! [DT Patrol] - by Amani - 12-24-2015, 12:37 AM
RE: On the Road Again! [DT Patrol] - by Misael - 01-03-2016, 07:56 PM
RE: On the Road Again! [DT Patrol] - by Amani - 01-07-2016, 01:04 AM
RE: On the Road Again! [DT Patrol] - by Misael - 01-15-2016, 01:00 AM
RE: On the Road Again! [DT Patrol] - by Amani - 01-15-2016, 01:37 AM