the Rift

[PRIVATE] stay in the dark—

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare
Let me in
I'll show you how the world really is

It was over. He had realized all to quickly that he was fighting a battle that already had a pre-determined win. His time here, his time with her was over. All he knew now was to turn to leave, to walk away from a living reminder of everything evil inside of him, a living reminder of his failure. He could not fight for her anymore, not when the odds were so stacked against him. Not when a antlered man offered all the things she needed, when Miseal only destroyed everything in his wake. Enna did not need him in her life, even if she forgave him, Miseal was nothing but danger, he could not be what she needs him someone to be.  

Her words stabbed him, the blood of all his mistakes leaking from a missing heart. Miseal's eyes closed then, his ever regal, ever strong stance wavering underneath her words. His head bent down in his misery, tresses falling over his golds, allowing him to hide from her hate, allowing him to hide from so many things that he deserved to feel, to acknowledge, to know. He did not raise his head when words finally came to him, the weight of his horns, the weight of her despair, her disapproval, locking him to the ground. "Yes--there is nothing else I'd rather here. But Enna-"  He started looking up finally, he couldn't be weak anymore. This was not him, Miseal did not cry, Miseal didn't feel, Miseal didn't love.

Oh but he does cry, he does feel, and despite every instinct to not love, he does, and his love his powerful, unrestrained, and unrelenting.

You have to try.

Enna don't give up on me now. Let me be everything you've ever wanted.

I know I can be.

"I can not live with your hate. I can not look at you and know that I am not allowed to greet, touch, love." He spoke, words returning with power, golden orbs blazing and strong. No longer did he claim his love for what they had with weakness, no Miseal was better then that. She could consider him dead to her, but Miseal would not allow himself to be a dead man walking, he hoped that she would see something in him, anything in him,

worth her love.

"No." He said firmly as those orbs he loved to see shine so much, returned to where they belonged; his gaze. "I am not dead to you. I won't allow it." He spoke with some combination of strength, desire, hope. Why did this mare eat him up, why did he want her so bad?

Why did he love her?

She asked too, and this time he was forced to answer a question he had no idea how to. He could hear all the pains in her voice, but Miseal was still a master of emotion, still could easily see the missing parts, and his head sagged when he realized what was missing.

Her love.

Stepping away, he let the darkness sharpen his features as he just wanted to disappear. To never let her see the ugliness that she had seen in him, to protect her from himself. His eyes closed as words found him, riddled with sadness of his realization. "Why? I don't know. I've never felt such compelling, such desire, such want, such need. for you to be mine. All mine." He did not look at her, knowing that she did not want to look at him.

"I don't know what love is, although I wish I did, wish I could experience the love that I so foolishly cast at you." He spoke, regret lacing his tones. He did not want to love someone who did not, would not, love him back.

Backing further into the darkness, using the shadows as his veil, he slowly kept inching back, knowing the Enna could not live with someone as destructive, as dangerous, as him in her life.

He spoke words one last time, feeling as if the battle he wanted to win so badly had been lost. "Goodbye Enna. I hope you never see me again, what I've done to you is too terrible. You deserve better." He spoke, heat burning within his body as he spilled out the words he so desperately didn't want to say, never wanted to say. All he wanted was to feel her embrace, to feel her skin, to feel her love.

But she would not offer him that, and he understood.

He was no good.

"Talk?"

image credits
[/i]

Messages In This Thread
stay in the dark— - by Enna - 12-24-2015, 12:59 AM
RE: stay in the dark— - by Misael - 12-25-2015, 01:04 AM
RE: stay in the dark— - by Enna - 12-28-2015, 01:06 AM
RE: stay in the dark— - by Misael - 01-01-2016, 02:16 AM
RE: stay in the dark— - by smitty - 02-03-2016, 01:03 AM
RE: stay in the dark— - by Enna - 02-14-2016, 03:14 PM