the Rift

[PRIVATE] We Were Built To Fall Apart [Aeo]

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
I don't...know.
Was I alright? I truly did not know that. I mean, I felt okay physically but emotionally I was a wreck. A helpless, sobbing wreck. I knew things like this hurt but I didn't know they'd hurt so much. Something I'd lost like a family I'd hardly had a hold of. My mother was gone for good as well as my father. When would I ever get to see them again?

My heart pulsed with a hurt only I could understand as I take a first glance at the stranger who stood beside me...
Not a stranger, he was, but an old friend whom I'd welcome into my pity party.
My pity party of two. But I knew, that I shouldn't say anything of what I'd just been thinking to him. Out of respect, and politeness and manners, I would not bring him down just because I was feeling down. My mother had taught me that even if you are mad doesn't mean you have to be mad around everyone. Just you.

"Aeo..." I whisper up at him, a smile of complete lies erupted onto my face. "I'm so glad you're here.." I forced myself to my feet, legs wobbly at the knees. Wind already thrashing at my mane, pulling it into my eyes. "I'm okay, just... thinking." I say. It wasn't a lie, really. I was thinking. Thinking about things that made me sad.
I wouldn't make him sad.
I refuse to make him sad because I am.
It wasn't fair and even if you say fair isn't even fair, I give and get fair when I want it.
"Fair" Wayne cried through the bond. She was no where to be seen. But she could be heard. Not too far off. I sent a flash of approval through the bond, hoping it would warm her small body.
My eyes locked on his as I awaited his reply.

{Alright this is short and weird but my muse is doing a thing and yeah hello I replied so sorry it took so long, Nickel @Aeolus and also, I'll get this into a table soon I just needed to get it out without the trouble of it}
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
We Were Built To Fall Apart [Aeo] - by Spice - 12-24-2015, 10:24 PM
RE: We Were Built To Fall Apart [Aeo] - by Aeolus - 12-24-2015, 10:42 PM
RE: We Were Built To Fall Apart [Aeo] - by Spice - 01-17-2016, 07:46 PM
RE: We Were Built To Fall Apart [Aeo] - by Aeolus - 02-04-2016, 11:07 PM