the Rift

[OPEN] te ma ruara, te ma re

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

It seemed I wasn't the only one who noticed the sudden fluctuation in my daughters behavior. As time seemed to move faster, my pace quickened, motherly instincts kicking into hyper-drive. I needed to get to he-

I am within hearing distance, and she has seen her father and I making a beeline towards her. And so she turns to us, I slowing my decent to her as her mouth opens, and the words that come out bring me completely to a halt. Sorry, for what?

And then she is gone, pushing through the crowd, like we, her father and mother where attempting to do, and her voice is heard over the roar, as I keep trying to push towards her. She is calling out to someone, screaming, and drawing attention. It was a boy. She was upset over a boy. What had happened upon her leaving? Where had she gone? My sweet cheerful child was having an absolute melt down. The boy she was yelling at (presumably named Rhoa), was turning around and heading towards her, and making his own way hurriedly. 

And just as I am about to reach her again, I am stopped, mostly by her words that I just barely catch. 

I am going to be a grandmother. 

And like that she is gone again, before the poor boy has any chance to respond. Any chance to process. Was that what she was sorry about? He calls after her, his footsteps taking him only so far, but her crashing body is soon lost in the mull of others. My head is turned, watching her leave. I know right now it is pointless for me to follow her. I turn back to the Pegasus boy. My eyes travel him up and down. He was a nice looking stallion, and it was weird to see my daughters baby daddy in such an odd encounter. 

He starts to stumble into some kind of introduction but he doesn't get far. My ears slide downwards to my head. "I don't think either of us care who you are. I suggest you go after her and make sure she is alright. I do not think she wants to see I, or her father at this very moment...." My eyes are hard, cold even, and my voice low and dangerous. I was fuming, mostly at myself, but I was highly tempted to take it out on him. "After all, it is your child she is carrying."

I'm sorry Glacia. I want to make sure you are alright, but I think it's best if I didn't and this one did. 

And now, I finally turn to look at Mauja. A sad smile lifts my lips. He's different. Even since the last time I saw him. Or to be specific the last time I comforted him. "Well, I had hoped that our next interaction wouldn't be so... hectic. It is good to see you Mauja." My head once more turns to look for her body, scared I had missed it.

Base Code: Tamme    Art & Customization: Goatfairy
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
te ma ruara, te ma re - by Mauja - 12-25-2015, 05:23 AM
RE: te ma ruara, te ma re - by Mesec - 12-25-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: te ma ruara, te ma re - by Glacia - 12-29-2015, 06:33 PM
RE: te ma ruara, te ma re - by Rhoa - 01-02-2016, 05:06 PM
RE: te ma ruara, te ma re - by Sialia - 01-02-2016, 11:11 PM
RE: te ma ruara, te ma re - by Ivezho - 01-10-2016, 04:26 AM
RE: te ma ruara, te ma re - by Mauja - 01-11-2016, 07:06 AM
RE: te ma ruara, te ma re - by Alune - 01-12-2016, 02:42 PM