the Rift

[OPEN] Flowers and Frowns

Caenan Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 4 Years (Ages in OrangeMoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
TierRen
"It's the heart and the soul and the body and the brain
Driving me insane 
But the wind and the land and the fire and the rain 
Always stay the same"
-Roll With the Wind

He cocked his head and the biggest of grins flashed across his face crinkling his eyes. He was not sure why her concern for his amulet warmed him so, or why it mattered to her; but Caenan was delighted by it. "It is still in one piece." Caenan looked down at the amulet that laid next to him.  "An' you seem to be also. I'm glad for both." 

Agnodice. Her name was different. It was a new song to become stuck in his head. He hoped that she would become a friend and that her name would become a song that he too could sing out.

"I met the turtle." He assumed that she would know who it was that he spoke of, there couldn't be many noteworthy turtles to meet in Helovia. "Then I happened across a pretty mare." His lips upturned mischievously waiting for her reaction to the compliment.

Caenan smiled gently whenever she spoke with such a soft voice and whenever she laid her head down. She was like the calm lapping of a lake and he was the rambunctious ocean waves. Agnodice was endearing to the unicorn. She did not do much but he was curious about who she was. Helovia did not have many souls within it that were so calm. The calmness that she carried was contagious and just from being near her Caenan could feel it rubbing off on him. Although his eyes still admired her features he could feel them beginning to droop slightly in the comfort she brought him.

"What about you? What brought you here Agnodice?"

@Agnodice
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: caenan_pixel_by_danjahmouse-d9wbjhj.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Flowers and Frowns - by Agnodice - 12-25-2015, 12:25 PM
RE: Flowers and Frowns - by Caenan - 12-29-2015, 07:25 AM
RE: Flowers and Frowns - by Agnodice - 12-30-2015, 01:15 AM
RE: Flowers and Frowns - by Caenan - 01-04-2016, 12:04 AM
RE: Flowers and Frowns - by Agnodice - 01-12-2016, 05:12 PM