the Rift

Love is out there in a stranger's clothes [P; Rowan]

Einem Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Einem Edgecomb
"I believe I can soar"

The black boy had come to his new home, and thus far, was enjoying it. The lakeside territory was pretty enough, and gave off a welcoming sort of air that contradicted (at least in his mind) with the harsher calling that the place had been dubbed. Presently, he was entertaining himself with a quick perusal of his new living space, currently following the edge of the lake that marked the heart of their territory. He had been doing so for roughly an hour (perhaps an hour and a half) and was still enjoying himself. He'd spotted a few landmarks that could be used for finding his way around, and the good weather and walking terrain brought to heart a cheery, pleasant sensation. All in all, it was a good day.

Rowan Posts: 76
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: 3 Years 4 Months
Brit

How long had it been since she had last found company? Rowan had lost count of the days. She wasn't one to seek out company; much too shy to even approach another. Loneliness was not something that settled within her, she had lived alone so long that it was a comfort. But she missed seeing others. Knew that she must find company now, if she were to be a good member in this herd. It was hard for her to accept this and found herself rather frightened. Rowan was afraid she would be hated. Snorting lightly at such a frivolous thought she angled herself towards the lake, or oasis, within their territory. Throat parched and calling for attention. Easily and gratefully stretching her legs as she shifted into a faster pace. Thanking her breed for the ability that most did not have, the special 'single foot' gait that she could keep for hours without tiring.

The air was crisp when she finally arrived, slowing and walking closer, chocolate head dipping and muzzle brushing the water as she drank gratefully. Listeners flickering as she heard hooves approaching. Lifting her head and turning curiously, walking forward towards the noise to meet up with the creature. A large black stud, winged, was what met her. Rowan was still getting used to the fact that equines could be born with such things. He seemed a pleasant fellow and the small mate took a deep nervous breath before calling out to him. "H-Hello there." Cursing herself when her voice came out nervous and trembling. Stepping closer to greet him better. "I...hope I'm not disturbing you?" Okay still hesitant but no stutter. Rowan silently applauded herself. Maybe she could do this after all.