the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Keep On Wanting

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

The companion seemed to calm down, still licking her paws but quieter - less intently. Still, it was Archibald's words which she focused on. Grieving her sister... oh no. Another death. She allows her eyes to closer for a moment - understanding the pain of losing loved ones all too well. Gently, she moves her gaze toward Loretta and then allows a few words to fall. "Little can be done for her. Though, if the anxiety is causing too much distress I can offer a few herbs to help relieve it while she works through all of it." It is little condolence, but it might be able to help in some way as they struggle to deal with it all. "My condolences, Archibald. I understand the pain of losing loved ones all too well." Still, she sees how Archibald seems to have to compose himself once more as Alysanne appears near the pair.

Resplendence said that she missed the old Moon Doctor Companion. Aye, the painted mare said that she missed Resplendence as well. Still, the response to how she was doing didn't seem to be the full answer. It was one that seemed shrouded by the foal and by Archibald's presence.

The next question was that of how the Falls was fairing as of late. Resplendence manages a small shrug. "We are beginning to prosper once more. Very few healers - as always. Though, I do not know much of how the other ranks are doing.Are those who are still in the Edge holding up?"

Oh how she wished that they could be united once more. Working together to help heal those who needed it.

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Keep On Wanting - by Resplendence - 12-25-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: !! Keep On Wanting - by Archibald - 12-28-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: !! Keep On Wanting - by Alysanne - 12-29-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: !! Keep On Wanting - by Resplendence - 12-31-2015, 02:51 AM
RE: !! Keep On Wanting - by Time - 01-31-2016, 01:33 PM
RE: !! Keep On Wanting - by Archibald - 01-31-2016, 01:48 PM
RE: !! Keep On Wanting - by Alysanne - 02-07-2016, 01:41 AM