the Rift

[OPEN] And stumble into the sky

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah

Her soft admission of how she had missed him was met with a brighter smile on his part. “And I you.” Mesec admitted easily, enjoying the bliss accompanied by her return. He had been so fortunate lately, to keep running into old friends, as much of a shame it was to acknowledge that they had lost touch in the first place.

He chuckled softly as she called him moon boy, a nickname that might invoke a different response from others but from Frost Fyre it was wrapped in memories. She didn’t mean it as an insult or a joke, it was a nickname that had been preserved through the years from the time when he was a knobby-kneed colt just trying to fit into the herd. Now he was still trying to fit into a herd but he had at least grown into his knees. “I joined the Throat, actually, trying to be a crafter. I don’t really know how well it’s going… I don’t have a knack for it. But I wanted to get as far away from… well, from my ties in all the other herds.” Mesec was rapidly running out of lands in Helovia that weren’t tied to memories he wished he did not have.

He confessed all of that quietly, enjoying the similar comfort that speaking to Hotaru had given him - the connection of being friends when they were young but relative strangers now. He wasn’t sure why he felt like he could be this honest with Frost Fyre, with the concern so obvious in her bright green eyes, but he could. There was comfort in having known her before the world started falling apart.

Silver eyes hadn’t moved from her as he spoke, not feeling the usual need to shift uncomfortably as he spoke about himself - and though the smile had faded it grew again as he changed the subject. “Are you still in the Basin?” Even if things had not been wonderful for her he hoped that she had experienced better luck in the past couple years than he had.
Mesec
and you belong with me, not swallowed by the sea

image || table

@Frost Fyre
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
And stumble into the sky - by Frost Fyre - 12-26-2015, 09:24 AM
RE: And stumble into the sky - by Mesec - 01-02-2016, 03:59 PM
RE: And stumble into the sky - by Frost Fyre - 01-10-2016, 05:24 PM
RE: And stumble into the sky - by Mesec - 01-24-2016, 04:08 PM
RE: And stumble into the sky - by Frost Fyre - 02-21-2016, 04:45 PM