the Rift

[OPEN] in the bleak mid-winter, [welcoming]

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

non omnis moriar

He's weird. And attractive. And weird. She found herself questioning how in the world he could be even somewhat attractive to her. It's almost embarrassing. He's old. He's lumpy. Skinny. Grumpy. Old. Still though, she watches him, her half-smirk still pasted happily on her pink lips. He's like a marionette bouncing around for her entertainment...but instead of being a creepy wooden figure that bores it's beady eyes into your soul, he's a malnourished geriatric unicorn. Pure sexy.

Suddenly she wonders what her life has become..and how did she get to this moment...

The arrival of a familiar face pours onto the scene to break up her weird thoughts of attraction and regret. The old man struggles in behind her plucky little marbled body as she looks on with sparkling brown eyes that now shift to Enna. Her voice is cold and frigid, slicing as she spoke only a few words. Tangere has stopped giving any fucks about the absolute horrendous social skills her kinfolk have, or don't have – they're actually super sweet and loving – except for Deimos, he's always a dick...oh wait, and everyone else too. The silvery mare smiles anyhow, this time it is with both sides of her mouth and less devious than the ones just for Albrecht. She nods and remains silent as the black unicorn comes forward. Enna's question is quickly answered by his own gritty voice and Tangere's grin melts into a devious one again. It's almost like she can see the smoke rise from his ears while the wheels in his ancient brain turn and sputter and spin out of control. She laughs at him, at his witticisms and complete lack of giving any fucks at all.

Dear Gods this is so much fun.

This experience is comparable to a young hungry mind finding drugs for the first time. Things wild, untouchable, full of wonder, new things and taboo things. His presence is constantly prodding her apparently sheltered little brain. She keeps asking herself – you can do that? You can say that? – and then that small little wonderful voice in the back of her head says “Of course you can moron, you can do whatever you want.” Mind blown.

She snaps out of her epiphany and back into the present, chuckling. “Well, I'm pretty sure we all feast and drink...and as far as I know we do not have a resident old-man-that-does-nothing – everyone needs one of those. I'll certainly bring it up at the next meeting.” She watches his face while her voice grows silky and mischievous. “But you can leave the third horn out of it, I'm sure.” She laughs again and slashes her sparse little tail back and forth. She can feel her sides begin to hurt from giggling and laughing so much. “So. You can't fight. You can't heal and you're about as sneaky as a peg-legged burglar on tin roof.” Her nostrils flutter with a soft giggle and she slips her eyes to Enna for her input.

Phrixus has made himself irrelevant and moved off to hunt while his companion socialized and gushes like an idiot.

Image By PSILO!

No worries at all my dear. I'm not picky about that kind of stuff at all :p
@Albrecht @Enna

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
in the bleak mid-winter, [welcoming] - by Tangere - 12-26-2015, 12:37 PM
RE: in the bleak mid-winter, [welcoming] - by Tangere - 01-06-2016, 10:44 AM