the Rift

[PRIVATE] pressure

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time

See I've come to burn your kingdom down

In these caves, some time ago, Abraham had devoured a face-stealer in fire. It was before he had Brienne at his side, and he was but a colt. Gwyneverre lit the caves on fire and pushed the large stallion to a fear-filled flee. Abraham snorted, head lowering to scratch his ear against his knee. "I named myself then." He mused, lifting his head once more as his dragons filled the cavern with their delighted songs. Memories of destruction and fire and ice filled their shared minds, bouncing from dragon to hybrid to dragon. The stallion nearly shuddered as he thought of what the trio could do together. They could bring Helovia's destruction, if they so chose. All they needed to join them were Reginald and his harpies.

Gwyneverre and Brienne alerted Abraham to the oncoming hybrid before she revealed herself. Dark ears flicked down into his even darker mane, and his mismatched eyes narrowed as he rounded on the intruder. Although his face stayed like stone as he bore his gaze down on her, his mind reeled with the wonder of her appearance. She was elegant and strong--a mixture of scales and hair. Brienne was delighted. See! Horse and dragon become one! She hissed at her sister, a careful neener neener for the discouragement of the white for Brienne's desire for Abraham. The smaller, older sister rolled her eyes.

With a low, warning trill, both dragons opened their wings and puffed their chests. It was a display of their size and power, and smoke and frost fell from their respectful parted jaws. It was not entirely a threat, but merely a display of their shared dominance. While Brienne might have been the only golden queen between them, the shared bond with the leviathan brought Gwyneverre up in the gold's mind. Gwyneverre had never been a dragon to follow so closely to the hierarchy of her breed (unless with Tinek), having been known to attack commons.

Abraham did not speak, but as the dragon-girl danced her dance, Abraham arched his neck. Thick muscles bulged beneath his taught hide and he sidestepped, trotting around the moist cave. Moon amulets tugged and bounced in his mane, glinting in the low light. Twin dragons lifted from his back and glided low, blowing smoke and frost into the cave.

[SUNKEN FALLS]

Image Credits

@Amaris

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
pressure - by Abraham - 12-26-2015, 02:59 PM
RE: pressure - by Amaris - 12-27-2015, 08:20 PM