[OPEN] Am I really doing this?

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
it was said that the blood of the stars
flowed in her veins
Oh.

I thought simply, raising my brow at the snort of the stallion and the hiss of his bonded. A partial smile slipped onto my lips, amused by the stallion's hostility. Was he taking my kindness for granted? It wasn't as if I had scared him. 'That's fine,' I thought, amber eyes glazing over the equine's (what's a boy to a princess crowned with both horns and wings? - a thought I did my best to suppress) speckled hide.

'That's just fucking fine.'

I stepped forward, blowing my smoky breath towards his face and his dragon. I tucked my head slightly, dark, curved horns catching what little light there was ominously (how lovely my horns would look in his neck - another a thought I tried to suppress). I was ready to hear what he had to say, to hear him then plead for forgiveness after I dig my horns into his neck.

But another showed up, one with more mass than I had ever seen on a horse. I glance to him, a violent gleam still lingering in my amber gaze. The King, huh? He was all that held me back from attempting to kill the equine. (He was almost trespassing, after all, wasn't he?) I shook in my place, frustration building within me, threatening to break the dam the King had put up. It did not help when the equine and his bonded bowed, disgusting me further. Due to his title, he deserved respect, but not me? Me - the daughter of the queen?

Soon the General arrived as well, a silver coated, night dipped unicorn. Her flirtatious words made me sick, and I couldn't but shoot her a desperate, questioning gaze. 'I don't trust him,' I tried to convey to the King and the General, although I doubted they were paying much attention to me. And when the dotted roan put forth a request to join the herd, my gaze grew more desperate, more suspicious.

I turned to Tembovu, (for he was the one with the ultimate decision) and shook my head slowly. "I am unsure of this one. I believe my mother - ah, Elsa, would say the same," I whispered to him, for his ears only, my gaze still glued to the equine. I did fumble on my words, knowing the King likely did not know of my lineage, despite the blue lock of hair that cascaded behind my ear in the same way hers did.

But I had come to find few in this land who did know of our relation.

/SCREAMING I'm so sorry - I didn't know I had a reply to do for this thread D:
/ image
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
Am I really doing this? - by Argen - 12-26-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Auriel - 12-26-2015, 05:02 PM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Tembovu - 12-29-2015, 02:41 AM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Nyx - 12-30-2015, 08:46 AM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Argen - 01-12-2016, 12:53 PM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Auriel - 01-17-2016, 12:35 AM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Tembovu - 01-17-2016, 02:17 PM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Nyx - 01-18-2016, 02:49 PM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Argen - 01-19-2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Kiuaji - 01-19-2016, 06:32 PM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Auriel - 01-19-2016, 11:54 PM