the Rift

[OPEN] Am I really doing this?

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu
There were times to rule and times to watch. And this was a time for both. So, silent and impassive, he sat back and listened to the equines before him.

The irritated (and borderline slanderous) words of the spotted roan were spoken to Elsa’s daughter at his side— though they answered the King’s question fully and without deception. That far outweighed the insult of his words, to the Elephant. So he stayed silent, nodding his great horn once as Argen retuned his amber gaze to his own cobalt stare, affirming that his greeting to himself and Nyx had, indeed, been respectful.

A break in his impassivity was marked by the raising of brows as none other than Kiuaji appeared from the mists. In the back of his skull, he sighed in a combination of resignation and amusement— for who knew what sharped barbs his old friend would weave on that forked tongue of his. At least they would be entertaining, on that the Elephant could count.

And he was not disappointed, his the piousness serpent, tail wrapped as a silken scarf around his hocks, doubly insulted Argen with smirks and sophistication— as was his way. “Kiuaji,” a quiet caution at his friend’s alluding to ’insulting the princess.’ He bordered on outright affront, now. Though, the Elephant internally admitted, that his friend spoke volumes of truth in his contemptuous remarks to the roan; Argen might do well to heed his words. Though, with a glance at the red roan, he suspected his wounded pride would deafen his ears to the truth of the serpent’s hiss.

And Auriel, drawing herself up at the ascribed title of ‘princess,’ spoke words stolen right from the King’s mouth. “While it would be foolish of me to expect all who reside within the Edge to be like-minded and friendly with each other, I can expect a level of respect to be given to all herdmates, Argen. As you are newly seeking residence within our herd, this misunderstanding will be overlooked,” finally, his voice rumbled with the timbre of command.

And then he turns navy eyes in his masked face to Auriel, “If you are the ‘princess’ your words and gestures imply you to be, perhaps a more regal greeting would be wise the next time you meet someone at our borders.” A hint of amusement crinkled the black skin around his eyes.

He returned to Argen, “Is there a path you wish to follow within the Edge? Nyx, as she said, is our General, should you desire a warrior’s path.” He gestured towards the silent silver, who had been keeping some level of peace with her ominous horn and athletic body.

@Nyx

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Am I really doing this? - by Argen - 12-26-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Auriel - 12-26-2015, 05:02 PM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Tembovu - 12-29-2015, 02:41 AM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Nyx - 12-30-2015, 08:46 AM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Argen - 01-12-2016, 12:53 PM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Auriel - 01-17-2016, 12:35 AM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Tembovu - 01-17-2016, 02:17 PM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Nyx - 01-18-2016, 02:49 PM
RE: Am I really doing this? - by Argen - 01-19-2016, 05:26 PM