the Rift

[OPEN] [Hatching] Start of a Family

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
& this'll be the first time in a week —
In my mind it had become official. The rendevous between Ashamin and I during our spar had resulted in something more intricate than what was supposed to be ever so simple in the end. I could feel the bump growing under my skin, my barrel grew slightly more swollen as the weeks passed, my energy began to drain ever so slightly and I was losing sleep. I knew I needed to talk to Ashamin about this, but I was frightened. I had lost my last child and I grew instantly protective over this one. I wasn't going to let anyone take it away from me. I had a feeling that Ashamin wouldn't do anything to harm me or the child, but after my last encounter I couldn't be too careful.

On the other hand, I realized that he needed to know. I tossed and turned in my sleep, waking to the dark chill of night with the aurora overhead and I realized that now was probably my best chance at meeting my Haruspex again. So I set off, in search for the creature I had no doubt was the father of my child. I took breaks when needed, but I made my way to the cave where I had hoped to spot the painted stag, but there was nothing. I did manage to catch a scent coming from the cave beside his, earks perked in curiosity as to what Ashamin would be doing inspecting a cave this late at night with no light.

I trudged on, though. Making my way down the long hallway-like corridor until I came across a new scent. A mare. I nearly stopped and turned around, coming back for another time where perhaps he was alone. No. I resulted in telling myself and went against my better judgement and joined the circle at the end. Eyes trailing the Unicorn mare with her companion - the same breed as Lochan. Then, I spotted the little cerndyr beside something else. I looked for Ashamin, the buck focused on the thing beside little Lochan. When I passed beside the mare, the little creature was in view. It was magical, beautiful, and I felt great happiness growing within me at the sight of this birth.

I moved forward, nodding my head to the mare briefly before stepping up to Ashamin, reaching my nose out to touch his neck gently. "He's beautiful, Ashamin. Congratulations." I spoke softly, offering him a genuine smile, the slight glow in my composure graced from the newly found pregnancy I held. In this moment, I had completely forgotten about my own family growing being completely distracted by the Haruspex's family that had just grown as well. I swiveled my cream colored head to the mare and the other cerndyr, smiling to them as well. "I don't believe we've met before. I'm Rexanna. It's a pleasure." I said gently, hoping that perhaps my intrusion wouldn't be considered rude.

I needed to feel Ashamin's touch and make sure that this was really happening. Everything had felt so dream-like, and I couldn't take any chances. I needed to make sure that Ashamin was by my side to give me the little confidence boost before speaking with the mare, pleased in my little jealous heart to know that the hatching of the egg had happened and that Ashamin wasn't planning on making his family even larger.

"Talk."
— that i'll talk to you,
and I can't speak.
image credits
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
[Hatching] Start of a Family - by Ashamin - 12-27-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: [Hatching] Start of a Family - by Frost Fyre - 12-27-2015, 10:02 PM
RE: [Hatching] Start of a Family - by Rexanna - 12-28-2015, 01:40 AM
RE: [Hatching] Start of a Family - by Ashamin - 12-30-2015, 08:51 AM
RE: [Hatching] Start of a Family - by Frost Fyre - 01-05-2016, 04:18 PM
RE: [Hatching] Start of a Family - by Rexanna - 01-05-2016, 04:45 PM
RE: [Hatching] Start of a Family - by Ashamin - 01-12-2016, 11:21 AM
RE: [Hatching] Start of a Family - by Frost Fyre - 01-12-2016, 11:33 PM
RE: [Hatching] Start of a Family - by Rexanna - 01-13-2016, 01:53 AM
RE: [Hatching] Start of a Family - by Ashamin - 01-13-2016, 07:18 PM