the Rift

[OPEN] [Hatching] Start of a Family

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
& this'll be the first time in a week —
He stepped closer to me and for mere moments I felt like shriveling up. His breath crossed my face as his velveteen muzzle reached toward my ears, ears that were twitching and flickering with nervousness. I wasn’t sure what he planned on saying, but part of me urged it to be good. And just like that, his voice reached my ears again, blue eyes dancing up to catch his own blackened ones. I noticed tears begin to swell in his beautifully sculpted face. Tears of happiness of dread, I wasn’t sure at first. But I felt mine begin to water with the idea that maybe he wasn’t happy. All I ever wanted for my fellow herdmates were happiness. And now I felt tired and exhausted thinking that perhaps I had done everything against what I wanted for them.

The air changed, however. He began to speak such hopeful words that I couldn’t even completely acknowledge all at once. “I would never leave you.” His words caused hope to spring into my chest, my watering eyes watching him as my lips that had found themselves into a frown began to grow into a small smile. As he finished speaking, I could barely contain anything within me. I reached for him then, searching to press my ivory nose into the thick of his mane to embrace him. Tears beginning to shed, heart pounding like a drum. “I – I know it’s not ideal. But if there were anyone I’d be willing to endure this with, its you Ashamin.” My words fluttered with late excitement. I began to think of Tembovu and how I would have given anything to have his child as well, but to me it seemed that time had come and gone. So instead, here I was. Standing next to my Haruspex. The fact that he now knew of our child made things easier on me. A weight lifting. “It’s going to be difficult for me. Because of my past I have a lot of, well, fear when it comes to pregnancy. Please bear with me through it, I only mean the best.” I admitted, knowing deep down that this child would be a product of both thievery and divinity. Perhaps the gods would put the best of both our worlds into a beautiful bundle of joy.

"Talk."
— that i'll talk to you,
and I can't speak.
image credits
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
[Hatching] Start of a Family - by Ashamin - 12-27-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: [Hatching] Start of a Family - by Frost Fyre - 12-27-2015, 10:02 PM
RE: [Hatching] Start of a Family - by Rexanna - 12-28-2015, 01:40 AM
RE: [Hatching] Start of a Family - by Ashamin - 12-30-2015, 08:51 AM
RE: [Hatching] Start of a Family - by Frost Fyre - 01-05-2016, 04:18 PM
RE: [Hatching] Start of a Family - by Rexanna - 01-05-2016, 04:45 PM
RE: [Hatching] Start of a Family - by Ashamin - 01-12-2016, 11:21 AM
RE: [Hatching] Start of a Family - by Frost Fyre - 01-12-2016, 11:33 PM
RE: [Hatching] Start of a Family - by Rexanna - 01-13-2016, 01:53 AM
RE: [Hatching] Start of a Family - by Ashamin - 01-13-2016, 07:18 PM