the Rift

[OPEN] Consequences [Birthing]

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare

His name was called. It brought him from the sands of the beach. Miseal always liked the sands, the beach, it was calming. It reminded him of home, where the sun shined on his skin and dunes shifted in the throat of the dragon. He had enjoyed his exploration away from the lands of home, even though he had come across a ghost of his past where things turned out a way he still was not sure on how to think. The voice that whispered into his drums tonight was feminine, and most definitely familiar. He realized, that as she called out for him to be there, that it was Anzanie. The women of rusts and creams that so long ago had held his weight on her back as they locked in a night of darkness and lust.

His heart began to beat wildly as the man of many chromes galloped to her, wondering why she called out for him. He could smell her scent, the one that drove him wild that night so long ago. He could also smell the blood and another, and he forced himself on with all his bulk and weight to reach her side in what ever was happening. He could not lose another, not after Enna, not Anzanie.

He arrived quickly, and the sight that greeted him shocked him still. A child, his child laid near his Anzanie. Quickly, he let the shock melt away, taking in the sight that he had created. The child was stunning, holding his stripes and his mother's patches. Her horns were little nubs, but he knew that they would grow like his, and the gems like Anzanie's would glitter every night. A smile drew on his face and he bent down, wanting only to wrap Anzanie in his embrace. He was shocked yes, never knowing that a child was growing in his maiden, but he was proud of her, and the child. "I'm here Anzanie, I'm here." He whispered as he protected her from the ground, warily eyeing any who may enter from the endless sands. Softly, Miseal reached out, nuzzling the women of brown, and the child of blonde. Their child. 

"She's beautiful, like you."

OCC: yet sorry I was late, and I'm also drunk while writing this so excuse it.

</style>

Art by Jen

Messages In This Thread
Consequences [Birthing] - by Anzanie - 12-28-2015, 03:04 PM
RE: Consequences [Birthing] - by Viserra - 12-28-2015, 09:31 PM
RE: Consequences [Birthing] - by Misael - 01-01-2016, 01:55 AM
RE: Consequences [Birthing] - by Tembovu - 01-01-2016, 09:29 AM
RE: Consequences [Birthing] - by Anzanie - 01-06-2016, 05:26 AM
RE: Consequences [Birthing] - by Viserra - 01-09-2016, 10:05 PM
RE: Consequences [Birthing] - by Misael - 01-13-2016, 11:04 PM
RE: Consequences [Birthing] - by Tembovu - 01-17-2016, 09:36 AM
RE: Consequences [Birthing] - by Anzanie - 01-22-2016, 05:28 PM