Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit
A
L
I
C
E

Alice had surely been brought and bonded to Hotaru for a reason. As a creature of magic and chaos, she believed in the Gods that had handed her to her Lady. Perhaps this was fate. But she knew that no other creature could hunt down Thranduil, not without her keen nose. Nothing would keep her from hunting down the Lord, nothing. Not her own exhaustion, or her split and bloodied paw pads. Only death would be her undoing, and that would only happen if Hotaru was to die as well. And that? Simply would not happen. 

When she arrives she has no doubt that the Laurelin is nearby. His scent is strong in her nostrils, fresh and recently retraced. Like cloves and blackness. Above her, there is a noise, and her black-kissed ears jolt atop her cranium. Without another thought she's tearing up the incline, barking wildly. She resents her inability to communicate with those aside from her beloved, though she has never hated it before. Hotaru had always been more than enough for Alice. But this? This is a circumstance where she hates it so darkly that it makes her vision swim. The rocks bite into her as she races for Thranduil's golden form, a crazed animal in essence for her mind cannot string together thoughts that deviate from COME WITH ME NOW! 

She cuts so sharply that rocks go spraying, races in tightening circles around the Lord, barking madly. Surely he must see her frantic movements? The pained and frightened look in her hell black eyes? She lunges for his wolf pelt, for a moment shuddering to see her closest kin strung across his back, but her teeth sink into it nonetheless and she begins to yank, growling softly in her throat and pulling him towards the entrance of the Basin. She releases it just as quickly, turning and loping down the path she'd arrived on, turning and glancing over her shoulder at him with a clear demand in her eyes. Turns and runs back to Thranduil to repeat the process, pulling at his cape and barking wildly, punctuated by the most horrifically pained whines. Only to turn and streak away to stand awaiting him.

Please understand me!

Image Credit
[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
Stakes are High, Bets are In - by Hotaru - 12-28-2015, 05:37 PM
RE: Stakes are High, Bets are In - by Thranduil - 12-28-2015, 06:31 PM
RE: Stakes are High, Bets are In - by Hotaru - 12-28-2015, 07:20 PM
RE: Stakes are High, Bets are In - by Thranduil - 12-28-2015, 10:51 PM