the Rift

[PRIVATE] lost and found

Ivezho Posts: 71
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0 hh :: 5 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Zhoroakah :: Wedge-tailed Eagle :: None Whit
Ivezho
Blood - it always came down to blood. The blood and genes he shared with others, with leaders of the Throat (both former and current), with a stallion who had been raised to near-god like status on one side, and a mare as clever as she was beautiful on the other, he truly did have privileged blood - and yet, why should it define him? They are your people, she threw at him, and he wanted to scowl again, to throw the words back at her. Blood means nothing, nothing, why am I the only one who sees that?

"Ranjiri, no-one knows me down there. Blood means nothing - I'd give it to you if it meant helping you feel like you belonged." He spoke without thinking, which was a rare display of the frustration and distaste he held for the idea. Even the offer he made could have been translated into a deeper desire the stallion held - Ranjiri was the first mare he had ever met that he hadn't been related to, the first mare he had met that had stirred things within him. Ivezho had met other mares since then (idly his thoughts brought the pale, crème image of Eldala into his mind), and they had awoken the beast within him, the lusty, powerful beast who held a lot of desire in his body with no outlet allowed of it all (yet). But he hadn't been thinking of that when he said the words, he was thinking of it now.

It was fortunate that the gold and charcoal pointed out how well he had grown, how well he was looking - though it did send another wave of guilt through his form - he was indeed feeling alive. Perhaps he would have felt this way if he had stayed within the Throat anyway, or perhaps he truly did need his sabbatical to reach the potential that he was currently at (his full potential? Even Ivezho was not foolish enough to think that).

She denied his third proclamation of idiocy, and he smiled at that, for it meant that maybe she was beginning to forgive him - maybe she would be willing to take him back, to be his friend again - maybe she would try to get him to join the Throat again (and maybe he would let her). "Everything is out there," he began, his tones returning to their smooth, cadence-filled beat. "Beauty, wonder, answers you didn't know you had questions for - there is so much out there and I…" he drifted off, pulling back from his embrace with the mare to look her in the eyes. "I only ever wanted to be able to call some place my home. But the only place I'm able to do that in is the Dragon's Throat… and I don't know if they'd ever take me back."

@Ranjiri

veerdesigns | larfsalot
on deviantart

please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
I write what I feel at the time
and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
lost and found - by Ranjiri - 12-28-2015, 11:14 PM
RE: lost and found - by Ivezho - 12-29-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: lost and found - by Ranjiri - 12-31-2015, 02:07 PM
RE: lost and found - by Ivezho - 01-10-2016, 04:04 AM
RE: lost and found - by Ranjiri - 01-11-2016, 02:30 PM