the Rift

[PRIVATE] Zero to hero

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

Ampere & Zèklè
She found him in the corner of the land, where sand and surf met in near perfect harmony. That his affection mirrored her's for the sea was not something that she failed to notice, and the recognition of it now brought a smile to her features which were too often taut with worry and stress these days. My boy she thinks with an internal sigh of relief, yet even that is fleeting; as the distance closes between them she recognizes for the first time just how big he had gotten.

It's a strange mixture of grief and pride that courses over her, a wash of mother's love and loss that both fills and leaves her empty. Pausing briefly, taken aback by this new realization of just how grown he is, just how little time is left, just how unprepared she has left him... he'd been so weak she tried to argue, and hated herself for it. Her ears flicked uncertainly, but his radiating voice and energy coaxed another smile to her features.
He's not grown yet she affirms for herself, but she can't help but wonder where she lost all the time. She had told him once long ago to cherish the moments of peace you carved out of life. Had she forgotten to do that herself? Had she forgotten to make something for them?

No time like the present.

"Your training!" she announced energetically, ignoring the void where his other wing should be and the strange amorphous metal that resided there instead. "If you want to fight gods, we should start with fighting horses," she grinned toothily, her marking stretched further then the dark side of her face with her signature lopsided-wild smile.
She reached out to meet him with a gentle blow of air and a lip at his nape before side-stepping away, wings unfurled faintly for balance.
"Now, my lightning," she murmured, her eyes sharpening into something more dangerous as she yanked on her books of war. "Keep yourself balanced and moving. A still target is easy to hit, so try and coerce your opponent to be still, but you should always remain in motion". Easy for him, she assumed, he was practically one of her raw balls of energy as it was.

"So try and hit me," she bade as she began to trot in the sands, mane whipping about her as she tossed him a look over her shoulder, attempting to circle around him.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Zero to hero - by Ampere - 12-29-2015, 03:02 AM
RE: Zero to hero - by Zèklè - 01-21-2016, 08:03 PM
RE: Zero to hero - by Ampere - 02-03-2016, 01:11 AM