the Rift

[OPEN] Running all the red lights

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

I heard Ampere's voice as it rang through the Grove as she called my name and another mare's. It was my first time patrolling with either of them and I felt a sort of pressure, a weight on my back because I was patrolling with Ampere. The mare was strong and capable and dangerous, which was everything that I wasn't. It made me wonder why she'd put me in her patrol. Wouldn't she rather patrol with her warriors? They would certainly be of more help if we ended up having to fight something.

When I finally reached where Ampere stood waiting Nephele had already arrived. I remembered her from when she found me and Thantos talking on the outskirts of the Throat. "Hello Nephele," I greeted her with a small smile and a nod of my head. "Ampere." Both of the mares were fighters, warriors and standing there with the both of them made it even more obvious how out of their league I was. I shook my head in response to Ampere's question that followed. It was actually the first trip to the Grove where I didn't find something or someone. First it had been Rhoa, then Ivezho. Part of me had hoped that I would find someone else that had disappeared from my life, but I couldn't continuously be that lucky.

"It does smell pretty strong." I agreed when Nephele commented on how heavy the scent of stallion was. I'd never really noticed it before in the couple of trips I'd taken there, but I'd always been preoccupied with something else to notice. "Should we split up to keep patrolling? Or should we stay together?"

"."

You won't forget the heavy steps it took to let it go
Close your eyes, count to ten, hold your breath and fly

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
Running all the red lights - by Ampere - 12-29-2015, 03:14 AM
RE: Running all the red lights - by Nephele - 01-12-2016, 11:27 PM
RE: Running all the red lights - by Ranjiri - 01-14-2016, 01:09 PM
RE: Running all the red lights - by Ampere - 01-24-2016, 10:09 PM