the Rift

[OPEN] Running all the red lights

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
ampere</style>
Nephele's cry drew Ampere's attention, her head bobbing in return of greeting. Shortly there after though she let loose a whopping laugh, the sound shaking her feathers into noise. Amid the gut-splitting mirth Ranjiri crept in as well, her own comment keeping Ampere going. "I do count that interesting. Besides, it's not only them that's to smell here, takes two after all." She gave a knowing wink while a smirk grew on her features, her laughter quieted for now but it still shone in her eyes, dancing with mischief and delight.

"Nothing much besides the aroma I'm afraid, unless we're of the mind to catch one in the act. Who knows what sordid affairs might be ripening here." Was knowing who fucked who something useful? Not being much of a spy Ampere couldn't say, but she supposed given the right individuals, it could be a strong enough tool to break someone. Passion, of the loins or otherwise, drove a horse to depths they had never before attained, something Ampere did know well. Surely there were secrets to ferret out here, and if not, at the very least a solid scare to give some unsuspecting couple. The mischief glinted now in her rueful smile.

"Or," she went on, "We could take the time to train some skills." Although sleuthing and scaring seemed like fine ideas, she supposed sparring was too, and a bit more up her alley. "Not those skills, but the grounds are nice footing, perfect place to stretch out and spar if you've the mind? Her gaze was naturally drawn to Nephele, a warrior of hers, and one whose spar with her had finished faster than she liked.
           I CAME HERE TO PARTY AND MESS SHIT UP.</style>

image credits

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Running all the red lights - by Ampere - 12-29-2015, 03:14 AM
RE: Running all the red lights - by Nephele - 01-12-2016, 11:27 PM
RE: Running all the red lights - by Ranjiri - 01-14-2016, 01:09 PM
RE: Running all the red lights - by Ampere - 01-24-2016, 10:09 PM