the Rift

[OPEN] [PAINTING LESSON] Blank Canvas

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
The days moved on and with them, I grew larger. I became exhausted faster and faster but my spirit was still high despite everything that had been going on. Today was no different. My spirits were high and I figured since I had managed to keep myself home at the Basin that I needed to travel around and just enjoy my time here, considering before that I rarely ever spent time here. I was always out and about, learning different ways to get places, meeting new faces, enjoying a simple life. Things were going to be different now. The little bundle of joy – or so I hoped it would be – would do nothing more than to keep me busy. I had a great feeling about this pregnancy and it seemed to cure a lot of my worries from my previous one. At least I hoped that perhaps it would still be living when it was born. At least right now I could feel it moving now and then which was everything to relieve me. But when the day comes to actually give birth, I’d more than likely be a mess. I knew that already. That’s why I planned on staying in the Basin until then. I didn’t need to have it somewhere that I couldn’t help it if it needed it.

Today brought a slight change in the air as it lapped against my neck, picking up my mane on the ashen tips. I took a few moments to drink in the moment before moving on and finding another gathering of sorts, involving a tent that I don’t think I had seen before. It was a rather large tent and it seemed the bodies that I could smell on the wind especially Johnny had found their way inside. I perked my ears to the tent and glanced around briefly before walking toward it, lowering my head and using my golden horn to part the flap to enter the tent. The first creature I saw looked to be quite an aged black stallion. I nodded to him briefly before my blue eyes scanned the rest of the gathering as I passed him, leaving enough room to not run into him with my growing barrel. I saw Deimos and dipped my head to him. “Hello, my Lord.” I offered him a smile before turning my head to spot Johnny and Ashamin. My ears flickered nervously in the hopes that I wasn’t going to be bothering him by showing up in the same places all over the Basin, even though it was difficult not to.

I tried to catch his gaze briefly and smile to him, reaching out with my muzzle to touch the side of his cheek gently before moving on to Johnny. I smiled to him as well and reached to greet him the same as I had for Ashamin. Then I noticed the pile that had gathered. A variety of things to use to paint with as well as a gift that seemed a bit… unorthodox. I wasn’t sure who had given that gift, but I pushed the idea aside and stepped back to my position previously, beside Ashamin. I didn’t really have anything I could contribute to the pile other than a feather for painting. I reached around to my mane, reaching for the teal feather that Ilios had given me, pulling it out of my mane gently and carrying it in between my lips, waiting patiently to find out just what we were doing in the tent on this day.

"Talk."
I had a dream you were two towns from me
GOT TO SLEEP,
     spent the whole night
running
image credits

feel free to paint on Rex and her preggo belly! c:
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
[PAINTING LESSON] Blank Canvas - by Ashamin - 12-29-2015, 12:26 PM
RE: [PAINTING LESSON] Blank Canvas - by Johnny - 12-31-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: [PAINTING LESSON] Blank Canvas - by Deimos - 01-02-2016, 07:36 PM
RE: [PAINTING LESSON] Blank Canvas - by Albrecht - 01-03-2016, 08:36 AM
RE: [PAINTING LESSON] Blank Canvas - by Rexanna - 01-04-2016, 04:17 PM
RE: [PAINTING LESSON] Blank Canvas - by Ashamin - 01-12-2016, 11:43 AM
RE: [PAINTING LESSON] Blank Canvas - by Lena - 01-13-2016, 07:59 AM
RE: [PAINTING LESSON] Blank Canvas - by Erebos - 01-13-2016, 04:49 PM
RE: [PAINTING LESSON] Blank Canvas - by Tiamat - 01-14-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: [PAINTING LESSON] Blank Canvas - by Albrecht - 01-15-2016, 09:35 AM