[PRIVATE] Let there be Peace

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna & tembovu
But please remember me, my misery;
and how it lost me all I wanted —
He looked to me and I was able to catch that beautiful sapphire gaze of his. I offered him a small smile, but the time seemed to slow between us. I heard the slight jingling of bells in the background but all I could focus on was him. I began to forget about the turtle, the adventure, the pregnancy; all I saw was him. I stepped closer to him, head lowered slightly in a slightly bashful gesture until I grew close enough to hear his hushed whisper of near hurt. "I've missed you." My heart fluttered with his words and I dipped my head to him in return. I reached out for him, extending my neck to the Elephant, hoping he'd take my gentle touch.

"I've missed you too Temb." I breathed to him softly, warm breath reaching out for him. I gave him another smile as my gentle blue gaze danced along his battered pelt. He had seen better days, where I had seen worse days. I wondered how everything was going on in his life, how the Edge was treating him, how life was going for him after I had done my best to keep him off of my mind. It proved difficult for me. In every situation I seemed to catch myself thinking of him. Regardless if it had anything to do with him, it always ended up back to him.

"How has the Edge been treating you? I've recently got promoted to the lead of my rank." I admitted to him, beaming at the fact that I had made myself proud and stronger than the last encounter we had. I was unsure if he knew what my rank was, but I knew that I would tell him if he asked. I tilted my head slightly to him, urging him to tell me everything that had happened since the last time we met. Forgetting about the baby I had growing in my barrel. Forgetting about the gaze of Ashamin as he looked toward me with a tenderness only a father could show.

"Talk."
My dear, but if I make the Pearly Gates
I’ll do my best to make a drawing of God and Lucifer,
a boy and girl,
An angel kissin’ on a sinner.
image credits

@Tembovu , AH <33333333
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Let there be Peace - by Tembovu - 12-30-2015, 01:15 AM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Rexanna - 12-30-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Tembovu - 01-01-2016, 04:26 PM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Rexanna - 01-07-2016, 12:44 AM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Tembovu - 01-11-2016, 12:37 AM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Rexanna - 01-11-2016, 01:39 AM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Tembovu - 01-14-2016, 10:07 AM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Rexanna - 01-14-2016, 05:44 PM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Tembovu - 01-14-2016, 06:42 PM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Rexanna - 01-15-2016, 01:44 AM