the Rift

[PRIVATE] Let there be Peace

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
i missed your skin when you were east
In all the overwhelming glory my magic had taken to come to life, I had completely avoided responding to him. I wanted to tell him that yes, he may have taken me untainted but I had been tainted for so much longer than he realized. I had lived the lifestyle he condemned me for since before I reached the Threshold – before he had even reached the Threshold. So I stood there, watching as everything happened, as his voice boomed to me to tell me enough after I had spoken their names, and suddenly beneath the bells and whistles of the Giving Tree with the turtle watching nearby, I couldn’t handle it anymore.

Are you alright? Did you know you had magic?” His words hit me like a blizzard. Rapid and yet stinging with the concern he held in his voice that he shouldn’t. Not when we stood here as nothing beneath the innocence of giving. Blue eyes looked to him wearily, the light fading from them as I shook my head. I stepped away from him, casting my gaze elsewhere – spotting Ashamin speaking with others among the crowd. Ears flickering to the father of my child for mere moments before I shifted my head back to the stallion that had once been only a fraction of someone I could call mine. “I need to leave. I – I’m sorry, I just. I can’t be here.” My voice grew breathless and tired as darkened blue pools watched the stallion – head lowering in a bit of tiredness.

Maybe next time we see one another, the circumstances will be different.” I pulled my gaze from him, unable to look at his face any longer – fearing that if I stared into his sapphire pools that I’d never be able to leave again. “I’m sorry.

"Talk."
rexanna
image credits

@Tembovu
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Let there be Peace - by Tembovu - 12-30-2015, 01:15 AM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Rexanna - 12-30-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Tembovu - 01-01-2016, 04:26 PM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Rexanna - 01-07-2016, 12:44 AM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Tembovu - 01-11-2016, 12:37 AM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Rexanna - 01-11-2016, 01:39 AM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Tembovu - 01-14-2016, 10:07 AM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Rexanna - 01-14-2016, 05:44 PM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Tembovu - 01-14-2016, 06:42 PM
RE: Let there be Peace - by Rexanna - 01-15-2016, 01:44 AM