the Rift

Esko Plots

Dahlia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

{ DAHLIA }

Hey guys!

This is Dahlia. I strongly suggest reading her profile (rather than just reading this thread) because I am most likely gonna leave some important details out. 

✦ She is currently unclaimed, so if any of you want to hop on that - be my guest! 

Anywho, she is a bit of a twisted girl. Dahlia is - in simple terms - a nymphomaniac. Her sexual desires are constantly being thrown into over-drive and she can barely gain control over herself.

She is quite a handful when it comes to the whole sex scenario. Her favorite past-time includes playing little mind games with others. So, if any of you are looking for a love-triangle sort of thing then she's your gal.

✦ As for family, it's not really anything i'm looking for right now. 

✦ As for love interests, she's not looking for anything serious. She likes to screw around more than anything. 

✦ As for friends, have at it. She's not the most trust-worthy friend out there, but maybe someone could put her in her place when she begins to act out. 

✦ As for enemies, HA. Literally anyone. Anyone. Enemies are so much fun. I am hoping that she gets a home soon, so if anyone wants to snag her then be my guest!

✦ If you have any other ideas then please don't be afraid to let me know!

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
Grimalkin is more than happy to be sexually indecent with her. >___>

Otherwise all of my characters are currently homeless for now, but more than happy to thread ^^

I feel like Cirrus and Dahlia would be great fre-nemies...
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie
Soren could meet her in the Threshold ^^ he may be a bit shocked over her! but he would probably try to be her friend anyways xD

Eira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
-hurls Eira at her so fast- They would get along GREAT as friends with benefits. I also volunteer any of my other characters to meet her. :D

Rohan Posts: 132
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 :: 8 years HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Éomer :: White-tailed Eagle :: Scream Reli
Rohan here is perfectly fine being manipulated for sex-having reasons XDD
-shamelessly eyes Eira as well- x3
[Image: 57c5195f31f1b_by_relibelli-db9li1z.png]
please tag Rohan in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca
-throws Rohan into the party- xD
Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh
I'll throw Irry at. Maybe she can try to keep her in line? Or maybe Dahlia would bring a new side out of her?? She got her heart crushed twice by the same dude so maybe she needs to take a new approach and gets the idea from Dahlia?? xDD
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Esko Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 :: 15
Esko
@Whit : In regards to Grimalkin, boy is he sexxxxy. I'd love to pop them in a thread together (after she's done in the threshold) and see whether she likes him or if his attitude turns her off. As for Cirrus, OMG y so many sexy charries. I can def def def see them being fre-nemies! I'd love to get them threaded at some point too! >:D

@Glacia: Hehehe I love him already! <3

@Xyroca : Oooo, I love her personality. I could either see them as like "Dahlia & Eira against the world" or "Dahlia vs. Eira" xD I don't think there'd be an in-between. They're much alike so I feel as if Dahlia would just be more threatened by her than willing to give her a good time. 

@Reli : He's hot, i'm down. His flirtation will get him far ;D

@Paddeh : It's up to you, really! I could see Irry trying to put her in line and depending on how the thread goes it could either help Dahlia's perspective change on a few things or Dahlia will take it the wrong way and be like "ok listen here, rule #1 suck it up" c:

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
Vol would hit that like a snare drum in a jazz band ;D

She's right up his street - hot and not looking for commitment!

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Esko Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 :: 15
Esko
@Snow : Omgomgomg yes pls!

Snow Posts: 7
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Unicorn :: Tall :: 24
Snow
:D Can you make us a thread? If not then I can but it'd probably be into next week before I get a chance <3