the Rift

[PRIVATE] Crazy Pie

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

My head lifts to look at him, study him as he spoke. He spoke of his brother, saying that his brother wouldn't give me the time if he didn't find me worthy of it. The thought that I might possibly be worthy of Rhoa brought a smile to my face. Ivezho is like him, but distinctly not. Yes, they where soft spoken. Yes, they both held this sadness about them. And yet it was distinctly different. Rhoa was the last. He was the lonely. I wanted to make him feel like he wasn't alone. I knew what it was like to feel alone.

I grew up on my own. But why did Rhoa feel like he was on his own? The thought puzzled me, as Ivezho seemed caring, warm, and kind as he spoke more of how I should trust in his brothers judgment, and stepped closer to me, even lifting a wing and holding it towards me so I could wipe my tear stained face.

I allow Rhoa's brother to comfort me, to wipe the tears away, a soft thank you spilling from my lips. My eye's slip downwards to look at his hooves, thoughts taking me from him, curiosity egging me to ask more about Rhoa. But I am scared too. What if I stir up old drama on accident? What if I ruin things between the brothers? I decide to try and speak carefully and word it without trying to be obvious.

Unfortunately I have never been good about that. But I can try.

"Ivezho... Why is Rhoa the last? He told me that when we met, and I wondered why he would think he was the last. He has you for a brother, and your obviously compassionate." I pause carefully before quietly adding. "And he has me, and this guy... If he wants us."

"talk talk talk talk "

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

@Ivezho

Messages In This Thread
Crazy Pie - by Glacia - 12-30-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: Crazy Pie - by Ivezho - 01-10-2016, 04:53 AM
RE: Crazy Pie - by Glacia - 02-06-2016, 12:30 AM
RE: Crazy Pie - by Ivezho - 02-06-2016, 06:00 AM
RE: Crazy Pie - by Glacia - 02-09-2016, 07:37 PM
RE: Crazy Pie - by Ivezho - 02-11-2016, 05:35 AM