the Rift

Poison In Our Veins [COMPLETED]

Caenan Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 4 Years (Ages in OrangeMoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
TierRen
"It's the heart and the soul and the body and the brain
Driving me insane 
But the wind and the land and the fire and the rain 
Always stay the same"
-Roll With the Wind

King Caenan. The stallion became a king the moment that Tilney put the cloak on him. He knew the green of the cloak would make his own eyes of emerald shine out. Thoughts of how much that delighted him surprised the pirate. He had never considered accessories before this moment but the cloak was more than a simple accessory. It was a statement. It was something he really wanted. If Tilney was not of the Edge also and if he had not shown such kindness Caenan would have been off with the cloak. Caenan faked a giggle and batted his eyelashes, "Oh dear sir, it is wonderf--" The stallion could not even finish his words before breaking into laughter. He felt a strong sense of friendship between himself and Tilney. This was why he had given up his life of an Outcast.

"I am Caenan a recent addition to the Edge so this is our first meeting." And what a first meeting it had been. A grin settled on Caenan's face sitting easily on his handsome features. The expression slipped only a little whenever Caenan acknowledged Tilney's never ending kindness. "Sharing is caring. If you catch a chill I am all for sharing Soren."

"Adventure, Dahlia, is the cure to all." Caenan didn't feel the same sort of friendliness to Soren any longer. It had been brief. Barely noticeable. But he had noticed the snarky look on the grey. Caenan had wanted to kick the look off of his face. So much for that friendship. He turned his attention back to the mare. "Adventure is something I know well. I could introduce you to it." His dark eyes danced at her. To Caenan it had become a competition between him and Soren. And Caenan felt as though he and his herd mate had the advantage. None should underestimate the flair of the cloak. "As Tilney has said, the World's Edge didn't even turn me away! If they will welcome me they would certainly take you in gladly." The pirate allowed Tilney's words to dance around the mare. Caenan would leave her to whatever grand imaginings his Edge brother's words brought her. A treasure unknown is a treasure doubled. Caenan wanted Dahlia to surround herself with grand imaginings. If she wished to know more either he or Tilney would be here with answers.

Another mare came. Only this one possessed even more snark. Mares. Moodiness. Caenan knew that he should not expect any different. The pair makes him miss the company of sweet Naerys. "To each their own," Caenan shrugged his shoulders before arching his neck and puffing out his chest, "but there are exceptions to every rule." And even if there weren't exceptions Caenan saw nothing wrong with breaking a rule or two. He never had.

@Dahlia @Soren @Tilney @Essetia
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: caenan_pixel_by_danjahmouse-d9wbjhj.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Poison In Our Veins [COMPLETED] - by Dahlia - 12-31-2015, 01:30 AM
RE: Poison In Our Veins [Open!] - by Soren - 12-31-2015, 02:22 AM
RE: Poison In Our Veins [Open!] - by Caenan - 12-31-2015, 10:34 AM
RE: Poison In Our Veins [Open!] - by Dahlia - 01-01-2016, 10:25 PM
RE: Poison In Our Veins [Open!] - by Soren - 01-02-2016, 04:11 AM
RE: Poison In Our Veins [Open!] - by Tilney - 01-02-2016, 04:50 AM
RE: Poison In Our Veins [Open!] - by Caenan - 01-02-2016, 12:54 PM
RE: Poison In Our Veins [Open!] - by Essetia - 01-02-2016, 10:29 PM