the Rift

[OPEN] Heavy Metal & Mullets

Roux Posts: 57
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 :: Orangemoon HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Edison :: Red Kite :: Rage Semper

Company was definitely the last thing I was looking for on this breezy Orangemoon day. In fact, if Edison had been able to remove himself from my mind for the day I would have been quite pleased to wallow in my own emotions over the fact that I had lost everyone. Of course a more optimistic creature would have taken the arrival of Mesec to be a blessing in disguise. But all I wanted to do was run, run away from everything that I had once known and become someone new. Someone who's parentage didn't have such an impact on the way this world had evolved. Of course that was high impossible. Dark rimmed ears slicked back as dipped limbs carried my bloody frame closer to the sound of rushing water until I felt the cooling liquid lipping at the base of my hocks.

A sigh escaped through midnight stained kissers as they lowered to the running creek, but before I could suck in any of the life sustaining liquid the kite was forcing a new image into my skull. The blonde and brown girl filled my mind as if I was watching her through my own moon eyes while her still maturing frame moved into focus, odd toned eyes widened with surprise as her own gaze fell upon my half wet frame. But even in her shock over my presence, she was still the first to speak up. "Oh um, hello." A shiver passed over my frame in response as the cool breezes of Orangemoon picked up, tickling the roots of my slowly thickening winter coat and forcing me to move out of the water closer to the dark filly that had stumbled upon my company.

Midnight stained skull dipped towards the younger creature in a greeting before a polite smile tugged at my features. As much as I desired to be nothing but alone on this day, it seemed as if the gods had another plan in store for me. Loneliness was something I would never get to wrap myself in again. "Hello." Vocals carried all of their usual gruffness, an indicator to the lack of use the cords normally suffered from. Speaking was something I did only when being forced to, although I could have easily turned tail and walked away from where the smaller blonde stood, for some reason I decided to stick around. Surely she was better company than someone else I could have had the misfortune of running into. "How are you?" I hadn't entirely forgotten the manners Kou had taught me before she to left.

"Talking"
@Vitani
feel free to join in still if you would like <3
Roux

Now waking to the sun
I calculate what I had done
Like jumping from the bow
Just to prove that I knew how
</style>
pixel by nikkayla

Messages In This Thread
Heavy Metal & Mullets - by Roux - 01-01-2016, 11:20 PM