the Rift

Plot with Whit!

Whit Posts: 2
OOC Account
Filly :: Other :: 5'7" :: 28
Whit
Welcome to my Plot Thread!

All of my characters are available for almost any plots - bar death and/or permanent disfigurement ;D

AMARIS
  • Dragon x Equine Hybrid
  • Just growing into herself - rediscovering herself (again) as she grieves her mother's death
  • Possibly interested in the joining the World's Edge
  • Will seek to upgrade her current magic
  • Will be bonding to a dragon in the near future (once I decide on a design I like lol)

CIRRUS
  • Pegasus mare with weather-control magic
  • Can be unpredictable
  • Crushing on @Kaj in a major way
  • May join the Hidden Falls
  • About to complete her quest to gain healing rain
  • Wants all the spars!

IVEZHO
  • Pegasus stallion just discovering his man hood >__>
  • Open to just about anything
  • Most likely rejoining the Throat (if they'll have him!)
  • Will seek magic from the Sun God

GRIMALKIN
  • Unicorn stallion
  • Rejoining the Basin in the very near future
  • Open to casual relationships
  • Happy to be a sperm donor if anyone is wanting a Uni or Uni cross foal
  • Will seek magic and/or a companion in the near future

If anyone needs ANYTHING to help them with quests etc, I am happy to help, as I totally understand having to rely on others for quests can make them take forever!

Any ideas? Tell me below :D

I am open to threads with ANYONE, in any of the non-herdland lands, just tag me and/or my character and I will post there within a week ;D

I am completely open to almost ANY plot idea - keeping in mind that my characters DO have minds of their own and may not co-operate with our OOC plots lol. But I love to be able to help get any plots moving along, or otherwise just thread with people and see where our characters take us too :)

People are always welcome to send me a PM or Skype me [ Whit Larfsalot ] (just tell me who you are if you have not added me yet or I will auto-decline your request!) with plots as well!

Happy plotting~
  • whimzi @ deviantart

Sarah Posts: 7
    Junior Administrator
    Mare :: Equine :: 5'6'' :: 26
    Sarah
    HIII

@Murtagh needs help for his quest! Well, more accurately, he needs to help people for his quest! He's got a magic compass that can point him to someone that requires help. Do you think that could fit any of your characters?

ALSO Mesec and Amaris are going to be BFFs and spend all their summers together, okay?

Whit Posts: 2
    OOC Account
    Filly :: Other :: 5'7" :: 28
    Whit
    @Sarah
    HELL YES WITH AMARSEC <3 Summers forever~

Cirrus needs help deciding wtf she's going to do with her life after she gets her healing magic, so I'm happy to thread them together where Murtagh is just plain adorable and helps convince her to go to the Falls?

Faeanne Posts: 61
    Outcast
    Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
    TierRen
    @Sarah I love the compass quest! I could definitely get Caenan or Faeanne in on that if you wanted.

Sorry about jumping in on your thread Whit. I am also all up for threading Faeanne and Ivezho.

please tag Fae in all posts
    link to thread tracker

Sarah Posts: 7
    Junior Administrator
    Mare :: Equine :: 5'6'' :: 26
    Sarah
    WOOO Murtagh would definitely love to help Cirrus out and influence her to come to the Falls! Just let me know when you're ready for a thread! <3

and lol Tier he'd love to help either of them out too!! I'll PM you so we can chat about it :D

Kaj The Aurelight Posts: 381
    Hidden Falls Conscript atk: 4.0 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
    Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2hh :: 8 Years 9 Months HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
    Arabella :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya Brit
    KAJ AND CIRRUS KAJ AND CIRRUS KAJ AND CIRRUS

Anyways. Also Kaj and Amaris plsthnx.

credit bronzehalo
    Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
    Plot with me here!