the Rift

[OPEN] When the mama's rock us to sleep

Tae Posts: 133
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 2 HP: 72.5 |
Mal :: Timber Wolf :: Terrorize & Hel :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Tae watched with large, pale eyes as her mother dropped to her knees and into the bloody sands. Although using the ground to scratch the itchy places on her back where the water from her path hadn't quite yet dried, she didn't fancy being dirty again. Like her Mother, Tae did try to keep herself relatively clean, and the thought of potentially pulling her neck muscles again to preen  her feathers was not a pleasant one. So she merely watched.

If a god were mad at you little ghost, you would surely not need to question it

"Like when you're mad at me?" Tae quipped with an immediate smile.

Tae spread our her feathers and inspected them as her Mother spoke. Indeed, she could see more of her mother in herself now that Ampere mentioned it...her magic certainly seemed more like Ampere's, and, when not used in tandem with Grusha's making it certainly more macabre, it did seem to stem from the same root as her Mother's. 

It made her smile.

Whisps of silvery, ethereal looking smoke suddenly appeared. Tae created a much smaller (obviously) version of what she thought Mnementh might look like. She made the dragon-creature twirl in the air before her Mother, her smile widening. 

"I think ... I think I just want to make you proud. And Father ... but ... not like Zero-" Her words were slow, almost embarrassed in her admission of her desire to secretly please her mother and father. Despite all of her back-talk, the chaotic spirit inside of herself, Tae truly did want to live up to their expectations of her.  "- and not like Zenobia, or Ivezho and Rhoa or-" Tae shrugged at the list of incomplete names. Partially because it was a long list, but also because they weren't actually Ampere's children. The point was, she wanted to be her, to make them proud on her own terms. 

"I want you to be proud of me. Because I'm not like them..I'm like me.

tae

i'm like the end of a hitchcock movie; a little dark and a lot confusing
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
When the mama's rock us to sleep - by Tae - 01-02-2016, 07:55 PM
RE: When the mama's rock us to sleep - by Ampere - 01-04-2016, 11:21 PM
RE: When the mama's rock us to sleep - by Tae - 01-04-2016, 11:56 PM
RE: When the mama's rock us to sleep - by Ampere - 01-10-2016, 10:44 PM
RE: When the mama's rock us to sleep - by Tae - 01-31-2016, 11:53 AM
RE: When the mama's rock us to sleep - by Ampere - 02-03-2016, 01:36 AM
RE: When the mama's rock us to sleep - by Tae - 02-03-2016, 03:11 PM
RE: When the mama's rock us to sleep - by Ampere - 02-07-2016, 02:18 AM