the Rift

Looking to commission!

Noella Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5'3" :: 24
Noella
Hello to all the lovely artists of Helovia!

I'm looking to commission digital art of Ki'irha. Head shots, full body, whatever. I might be a little picky, but I'm also going to make myself a little list for future use as well.

Currently I'm not looking for manipulations, but I'd love to know who's out there for when I do start looking.

Please post a link to your dA, or an example or two if you don't have a dA. If you don't feel comfortable listing prices, I'll message you to discuss!

Give me ALL THE ART! :D

The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we are doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again. 
Homer, 'The Iliad'

Psilo Posts: 0
OOC Account
Filly :: Other :: 5'6" :: March of 1990
--
So. I literally just started offering commissions at like midnight last night xD I'm rusty, but cheap and i'm pretty fast if there is some real money involved hahaha

Anyways.

Sent you a Skype message or you can visit my DA
<33

http://sarcsms.deviantart.com/
“write drunk; edit sober.”
—  ernest hemingway

OOC Account
Noella
~Reserved~

The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we are doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again. 
Homer, 'The Iliad'

Faeanne Posts: 61
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
TierRen
I am cracking down and finding my tablet pen today. Now that the holidays are over and no one is visiting I can move furniture around and tear the house apart in my search (;

These are my most recent pieces. 

Cheveyo
Nephele
Naerys WIP
Voodoo WIP

please tag Fae in all posts
link to thread tracker

OOC Account
Noella
Messaging you now, @Faeanne !

Homer, 'The Iliad'

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
We don't allow money transactions or commissions to occur through Helovia!
Please use deviantart.com or other places to do this.

Thank you!