the Rift

Halcyon Birds

Azoth Posts: 10
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.1 HH :: 4
ShadowMare

Azoth

He had begun to think he was alone, that traveling to the unknown was a terrible idea. But it was with the steps of another, did he calm any growing nerves. It was dark, so he could not see that well, but he managed to make out the form and scent of a stallion. Something else lingered in his nostrils though, and he searched for the match. With squinted eyes, his caramels fell on the tigeress, ears tipping back warily. His eyes remained on the white creature as the horned stallion spoke. He seemed kind enough, but Azoth was so utterly out of his element he wasn't thinking straight. "Where am I?" He asked, head tilting as he looked around the massive trunks and trees.

He felt this strange feeling arise in his stomach. It wasn't nerves, worry, or regret, but merely something. Perhaps it was the idea that his morning flights were no longer going to be filled with the same golds and roses, the same rocks and waters. Perhaps it was the idea that he would no longer be so alone. He had spent all of his life growing, learning, alone. After his parents disappeared at an age he was too young to remember, Azoth had somehow managed to survive in the lands that had been the only thing he had known. Now, he felt like a fish out of the only water it knew, he knew. Shaking his head at the thoughts that plagued his worried mind, he looked at the dappled man, dipping his lined face, "I am Azoth by the way."

OCC: Gotta find my click with him, excuse it for a bit

I live for the colors of the sunrise, the colors of your eyes

Image Credits
[/size]

Messages In This Thread
Halcyon Birds - by Azoth - 01-03-2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Halcyon Birds - by Ciceron - 01-05-2016, 10:46 PM
RE: Halcyon Birds - by Azoth - 01-10-2016, 07:45 PM
RE: Halcyon Birds - by Ciceron - 01-11-2016, 08:34 PM
RE: Halcyon Birds - by Azoth - 01-19-2016, 07:52 PM
RE: Halcyon Birds - by Ciceron - 01-24-2016, 07:42 PM
RE: Halcyon Birds - by Azoth - 02-08-2016, 03:33 PM