the Rift

Halcyon Birds

Azoth Posts: 10
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.1 HH :: 4
ShadowMare

Azoth

Azoth paints a rough picture of what the falls looked like in his mind, pulling the colors and structures form Ciceron's explanation. Azoth can see that dappled man likes his home quite a lot, and he chooses to believe that taking residence there would be no harm to him. After all, people don't elaborate on places they want to forget. "Sounds quite stunning. Do lots of equines live there?" He asked, still curious to see if the Hidden falls would truly be a place of his fitting. Even if it seemed not to be, Azoth didn't have much of a choice if he wanted to create a name for himself, a life.

Ciceron speaks of freedom, and Azoth is completely hooked. With a nod of his head, he thinks about what this Hidden Falls could be for him. It was an exciting feeling, to know that he was going to finally start over, and hopefully live the life he has always wanted too. He only wished that he would not regret the decision of leaving everything he knew for everything he doesn't know. Trying to not think to hard on that, he looks into the eyes of the dappled man. "I believe I would like that, yes, please, lead me to your Hidden Falls."

OCC: no need to reply, just tag me! sorry this was sooo slow i hate threshold threads and muse is forced xD

I live for the colors of the sunrise, the colors of your eyes

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Halcyon Birds - by Azoth - 01-03-2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Halcyon Birds - by Ciceron - 01-05-2016, 10:46 PM
RE: Halcyon Birds - by Azoth - 01-10-2016, 07:45 PM
RE: Halcyon Birds - by Ciceron - 01-11-2016, 08:34 PM
RE: Halcyon Birds - by Azoth - 01-19-2016, 07:52 PM
RE: Halcyon Birds - by Ciceron - 01-24-2016, 07:42 PM
RE: Halcyon Birds - by Azoth - 02-08-2016, 03:33 PM