Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
V
I
T
A
N
I

Early morning, and i'm off and out again. This time, i'm looking for someone. He gone. Not coming back. I shot a glare at Sarabi, who falls silent at my side. I am glad I am the only one who can hear her voice. This way no one knows how much my absent father is on my mind. He's been gone for a while now, since the invasion. Mother has been dead a while now too. Still got me. I couldn't help but crack a smile at that. Yes, I still had Sarabi. She's been my constant since I was a babe. Let's go see about bringing someone home with us, shall we? Sarabi took a leap forward, knowing that my trip to the threshold was also in hope that my father would suddenly reappear there.

I am glad I was up before the sun rose, because the movement was keeping my warm in this early OrangeMoon air. Sarabi doesn't have to worry about that, as her thicker coat has already filled in. Mine however, was not going to be super thick thanks to my mother's bloodline. It was getting thicker, and my coat looked a bit shaggy, but i'd take it if it kept me slightly warm. We reach the threshold, and voices hit my ears almost at once. Sarabi hears them too. We move together to find out what is going on. In and out of the trees, I am used to this by now as this is not my first trip to the Threshold in search of my father. Each time, it seems I come up empty but have gone home with someone. Wow, that kind of sounds bad.... Eh, I am a fully grown mare this time too. Maybe it's time I start to put my mare charm to the test.

When I find the source of the voices, I am stunned to see the sight right in front of me. Two stallions, one that clearly looked more manly than the other. One with wings and one with horns. Isn't it a bit early for a stroll in the woods gentleman? I moved in, Sarabi staying to my side. We knew that not all would be okay with her presence, but that my presence with her seemed to ease any fears. I am Vitani, of the Hidden Falls. I paused for a half a second at most before going on. And this is Sarabi, my companion. My dual colored eyes tried to take in the sight. The wings on the one stallion, were different than any wings I have ever seen. They do not look like feathers, nor do they look like leather either. My emerald green and sapphire blue eyes then look to the more manly stallion. He has horns like a deer, which look very elegant on his head. Already in the back of my mind I am wondering what children with either of them would look like.

Vitani Speaks
Sarabi Talks

Image Credit

@Quentin @Rohan

Messages In This Thread
A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Quentin - 01-03-2016, 09:24 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Rohan - 01-04-2016, 06:08 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Quentin - 01-04-2016, 08:56 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Rohan - 01-05-2016, 03:18 AM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Quentin - 01-05-2016, 03:47 AM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Vitani - 01-05-2016, 04:40 AM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Faeanne - 01-05-2016, 09:33 AM