Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
V
I
T
A
N
I

It seemed like once I arrived, the party really began. For a while I simply stand by and listen to the two stallions, and a use that term loosely about the one with the fairy wings, talk back and forth. As I stand there, another mare shows up. I turn to look and see who and if I know her, but instead I find myself staring at her coloration. She's darker, even darker than I am but splashed with gold. Her coloration and build almost remind me of.... Na. Couldn't be. Sarabi instantly gets where I was going with my thoughts and chimes in. Maybe? Parents not mates, just mated. Ewww Sarabi! I didn't need that mental image! I squeal mentally to my bonded. It's all I can do to keep my facial features from reacting to the thought as well. No need to let them know what I am thinking. Though she is right, and that means it is very possible that my Father had other children with other mares. But that is not to say that this mare who is splashed with gold is related to him or me.

"Do you think, that if the odd winged one were female the other would flirt also?" My attention turns to the face of the mare I had just been staring at. I grin and nod. Indeed I do. If I had those male bits, and he had female bits, I know I would. I pause for a moment. But then again, maybe if he was female it would be me he would flirt with instead. I flash a smile to the odd stallion. No, he wasn't like any I had met. But I like him for that exact reason. I take a step forward as Quentin makes a move to greet me. Well thank you Quentin. Tell me, that tap dancing you were doing before. Do you think you could teach me? I, too had not had the chance to group up and play with other foals. The invasion of the Falls had forced all of us who had been kids to grown up far sooner than we should have. Though I really can not complain.

“What brings you lovely ladies here? Seeking beefcakes of your own?" I laugh. No not hardly. More like out for a morning stroll myself. And looking for someone, well, hopeing to find someone. But since that didn't work out i'm glad I found these two. Not like I am going to tell them this. No need for anyone to know all about me when we have only just met. Sarabi pads forward, eager to investigate these new stallions. She's interested in the mare who is named Faeanne too, but mostly those wings. Want to see better. I nodded to my bonded before speaking. Sarabi says she wants to see you wings better. She, nor I have ever seen wings that look like your's do. I pause for a second. You don't have to of course. She's just curious, as am I. I offer him a smile, glancing back and forth to the other two.

Vitani Speaks
Sarabi Talks

Image Credit

@Quentin @Rohan & @Faeanne - So excited for this!

Messages In This Thread
A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Quentin - 01-03-2016, 09:24 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Rohan - 01-04-2016, 06:08 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Quentin - 01-04-2016, 08:56 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Rohan - 01-05-2016, 03:18 AM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Quentin - 01-05-2016, 03:47 AM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Vitani - 01-05-2016, 04:40 AM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Faeanne - 01-05-2016, 09:33 AM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Rohan - 01-05-2016, 07:54 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Quentin - 01-05-2016, 10:29 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Vitani - 01-06-2016, 11:11 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Faeanne - 01-08-2016, 05:19 PM