the Rift

Shady || Permanent Status

Shady Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.3 hh :: 21
Shady
Here's my permanent absence thread! Updates apply to Nasreen, Sheba, Gull, and Areli.

2/26/17
I've already slowed down with a busy past week, so I figured I might as well go on absent for a few days--nothing too long, just enough to do some schoolwork!

1/3/17
Going on absent for a few days while the term gets underway!

12/13/16
Just a mini-update that I'll be around, but I've been busy with working on some art that needs to get done before the end of my holiday break! I'm checking in, but my responses have been rather slow D: Apologies!

5/27/16
OHHHH I'm doing a dangerous thing (aka coming back wooo!). Funnily enough, I just couldn't stay away. I'm at the end of my term and about to start my summer job, so I don't expect to be around as often as before, but it's a start. I'll be AA'ing everyone except Areli for now, and I guess we'll just see how it goes from there.

3/1/16
I'm just going to go ahead and set this back to absent; as in the time I have been back, I haven't managed to post a single thing. I'm sorry to be so flaky, I just can't get it together :/ Currently unsure of my return date, though likely within a week or two I'll try giving it another shot.

2/9/16
Having a little time off has been a good break, and I'm planning on slowly phasing my bunch back in. I don't think my activity will be super high for a while, as I don't want to overwhelm myself with threads, but I am going off of absent for the time being!

1/31/16
So this has been a few weeks in the making, but I'm making it official now since it's had a very visible impact on my posting. I've been going through a pretty stressful time recently, and I haven't really had the inclination to write much. I realize that there's lots going on with plots at the moment, and I apologize to all those that this affects--I know the timing sucks, and I feel badly. I'm hoping that this will be a short break, but at this point I don't have a definite return date.

10/22/15
Setting to busy, but will be on mostly for SWP stuff because school has flattened me this week. I'll try to make some headway through replies this weekend--I know some of you have been waiting quite a while, and I'm sorry. Just bear with me one more month, then I'll be free as a bird by Thanksgiving!

10/17/15
...aaaand back to absent. Sorry guys, but I really need the rest. Hopefully will be back by Wednesday (10/21), but will update if I can find time to post!

10/11/15
Back to busy. Apologies for the slow replies, I have quite the list!

10/8/15
Absent for a couple of days because I have a midterm (which I'm screwed for...oops), and then it's homecoming weekend. Setting this to Sunday, but will modify as needed.

9/15/15
On busy again because break was altogether too short, and I'm back at school :P

6/21/15
I've already been busy for the past few days, but I thought I'd update this since I'll still be a little slow as I catch up on replies!

5/18/15
The quarter's slowly starting to wind down, and final projects are rearing their ugly heads! Going on absent for a few days to catch up.

4/19/15
Crazy that it's nearly two months later, but I'm slowly making my way back! 

2/21/15
All right, the inevitable has happened. On absent due to lack of time and inspiration! I really do want to get plots moving along and such, but things at school are just so that I want to curl up and watch Netflix with the time I do have to relax. Please forgive me ;_; 

Hopefully within the next month, I'll get that old familiar itch again, and then the motley crew will be back with a vengeance!

2/6/15
This has sort of already been happening, but I thought I'd update again for those that I'm threading with. Busy, busy, busy with school! Starting to emerge from the worst of the craziness for now, but with a ten week term, weeks three through eight are midterm season :P I'm always checking in, but I'm slowing down for a bit!

1/11/15
Switching back to busy, just because classes. They're all good, but I'm taking a Studio Art class that's going to require a lot of my time, especially on weekends! I'll be checking in and doing replies as time and muse permit :D

1/3/15
Traveling back to snowy New Hampshire for school! I'll change this to busy when I get there, but I won't be posting for the next day or so (:

12/14/14
I'm home and things aren't crazy, but I just haven't been very inspired as of late. Most of my creative energy is being channeled to art, and with the commissions, secret santas, and contest entries I need to get done before I head back to school, I'm kind of letting that take me where it will. I'll try to get the replies coming, but I may be a little slow! 

11/28/14
Back home and on winter break through New Years! 

11/9/14
Absent till the end of my term--the last two weeks of classes are about to start, and I've got tons to do! I haven't been around much for the past month or so already, but hopefully I'll be back once my break begins.

10/12/14
Setting this to 10/19 just in case, but I'm going to be officially absent for a bit due to school. I've been catching up in some of my classes, and then homecoming weekend is at the end of this week. When I return, I've got a spar for Gull that I need to respond to, and I know Nasreen has her Seer duties for the Edge and her crafting thread on the island that needs to be finished--I apologize to everyone waiting on me!

On another note, the term's halfway over, so only five more weeks till I'm on break and *hopefully* back in full force!

10/5/14
Still busy, just more so this week since midterms have hit. I wasn't able to catch up on posts this weekend, but hopefully after Wednesday the work will subside for a bit :) Miss you guys!

9/21/14
I didn't know what prefix to put, but I'll probably be absent/busy until Thanksgiving on a consistent basis from Mondays through Thursdays. Fridays through Sundays, I'll be lurking about, though I expect my activity will be a little lower.

9/14/14
I just got back to school, and things are CRAZY! Between moving in, flip-flopping my class schedule around, job hunting, and general mayhem, I won't be around for a solid few days. I'm just going to say this is through 9/17 for now since I've got a spar to finish, but after that, I may extend my absence as needed! Miss you guys <3

9/8/14
Busy again, with a high chance of going on absent for the next few weeks. 

First of all, school's about to start, so there's a lot of last-minute shopping/packing/seeing friends going on. Secondly, I've also got some art trades and commissions for people that I'd like to do before everything gets crazy! And then last but not least, I've fallen really behind with my replies, and while I know that it shouldn't stress me out, honestly, I'm overwhelmed. I need to take a breather. 

Apologies to all that I'm threading with; the top things on my radar are spars, herd duties for Nasreen, and then possibly Bellona's companion hatching thread. Hopefully I'll get some motivation back and have a few replies up soon, but I can't promise anything :/

8/24/14
Switching to busy, since I've fallen behind again and wanted to give everyone threading with me a heads up! I don't have a real reason; I've just been rather uninspired as of late, and I'm channeling any sort of creativity into manipping. I'm sure that I'll be back in the swing of things in no time, since my desire to post seems to come in waves (:

When I do start up again, Nasreen's thread with Kahlua and the RE and Gull's spar with Rosti have first priority, as those have been waiting the longest!

7/19/14
Update: I'll be on vacation from 7/19-7/27. I'll likely get a few posts in during the next week, but I'm not expecting to do much besides lurk in the cbox! It's looking like a pretty busy vacation for the family; first we're college touring for my sister (and road tripping up and down the east coast as a result), and then my uncle's getting married at the end of the week :) All good things, but my time on here will be limited!

7/10/14
Going on "busy" again for the next few days. I've been spending a lot of time on here lately, and I need to step back a little. My laptop is also on the fritz, so what better time to do it?

I'll still be on and posting, just a little more slowly than usual. I'm going to try to get a spar going for Gull, so that will be my priority, then I'll do the other replies as time/inspiration allows!

This applies to Nasreen (Edge), Sheba (outcast), and my very newest addition (!), Gull (outcast) :D

6/22/14
Update: Beginning 6/23, then through 6/30, I'll be on a family vacation. I'll have wifi in the hotel, so I'll probably be able to log on and get a few posts in, but I may be a bit slow with replies!

As always, this applies to Nasreen (Edge) and Sheba (outcast) c:

6/5/14
School's out for the summer, and I'm officially off of absent! Now to get to my stack of replies...wish me luck, guys--I'm rusty.

5/14/14
Updating this to say that my tentative return date is June 4th or 5th! Can't wait to get back to you all (:

4/12/14
Update: I've decided that I'm going to be on hiatus for a while. I'm definitely going to be absent through next Friday (4/18), and then we'll see how it goes from there. I just haven't felt very compelled to post as of late, and I don't want to force it. I do have midterms and papers going on this week, so that's part of the reason as well.

BUT full disclosure, there is one other thing. Spring has FINALLY started to arrive in New Hampshire, and I'm also making it a priority to be outside and soak up what little sun we get as much as possible before the rain comes back. I'm from southern California and the feeling of sun on my skin is kind of the greatest thing ever, especially after my first real winter. Please don't judge me T_T

This applies to Sheba and Nasreen. I know I tagged some of you in my busy post before, but apologies, I'm doing it again because this absence is a little more long-term. If I'm in a thread with multiple people, please carry on and don't wait for me!

-4/11/14
Officially on absent until Friday, April 11. I haven't gotten to any if my replies and I need to take a bit to get my act together and focus on school! This applies to Nasreen and Sheba.

Apologies to all I owe--thank you for your understanding and patience <3

Shady
☼ Areli
☼ Gull
☼ Nasreen
☼ Sheba

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
<3 Hope it all works out! Take your time
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Shady Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.3 hh :: 21
Shady
Finals done--back :D