the Rift

[OPEN] ghosts on the doorstep [return/rejoin]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
The days blurred together as I grew increasingly itchy to leave the Basin. However, the pregnancy had kept me bound to the mountains for quite some time until at least the child was born. My sides were wide and my weight bore down onto my joints in a bit of pain that screamed at me if I were to venture out too far. I learned that from my attempts to travel to the Steppe. So instead of going on adventures, I’d figured I’d make myself at least somewhat useful in finding things around the Basin to do, knowing that I would be increasingly sparse here once the child was old enough.

Stretching out my tired legs, I stepped out from my little cave and embraced the day as it seemed to come and go, weaving in and out of my memory as one long block of time. I figured perhaps I’d go and inspect the Sentinels like I had done so many times. It always reminded me of the time just after being part of the Basin, a lonely little Phantom that had no idea really how the Basin worked, with Arah gone and Thranduil as lead, I had no direction on where I should go. Now, things were different. I carried the child of the Haruspex and I had grown to be the lead of my rank, a thief. It was something to be proud of, but in my exhausted state I didn’t know how much I felt like flaunting my rank or pregnancy. At this point I just wanted things over with.

As I approached the large metal structures, I noticed a figure standing at the entrance. From the distance I could tell the creature carried a large set of antlers and I grew increasingly intrigued. Though by the contrast of the snow, it was hard to tell the separation between the beast and the land. So instead of stopping by the Sentinels like I had previously done, I moved further toward the gray creature. My golden and pale coat a stark warmth compared to the chill of the Basin, especially from the glow that pregnancy often gave. Once I finally reached the visitor, I smiled to him briefly. “Hello, welcome to the Basin. I’m Rexanna, and you are?” I questioned him, tilting my head softly. Blue eyes watching him with a curiosity as to why he was here and what he searched for.

"Talk."
Sweetie,
you had me.
image credits

@Calder
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: ghosts on the doorstep [return/rejoin] - by Rexanna - 01-06-2016, 05:35 PM