the Rift

[OPEN] Sunsets & Sighs

Ivezho Posts: 71
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0 hh :: 5 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Zhoroakah :: Wedge-tailed Eagle :: None Whit
Ivezho
Ivezho was pleased, more than he could say, that the little gold-and-crème mare stood so willingly near him, that she accepted the brush of his wing without pause or consideration; that she considered him a friend (-or perhaps more?-). Though his pleasure lasted only a few moments - no sooner had Ivezho comfortably settled into his position with her sides ever so subtly brushing his own did she extend the distance once more - seemingly very deliberately, at least from his view. He was ultra-aware of her, of where she stood, what she said, how she said it; he felt the distance increase between them like a dagger through his guts. As the centimetres increased between them, so too did the ache within him, the urge to scoop her up with the wing that hung so close to her, to embrace her with it (like he had not too long ago) and pull her close, to stop any complaints she might have against him doing so with passion and love and lust

But it would not happen, for even with all the passion, the lust and longing that raged within him, Ivezho was a polite stallion, and kept his expression trained to a debonair smile, casual and welcoming to their shared company.

Zailah, he learned, was the name of the magenta beauty before him, and he repeated it within his mind a few times before trusting that he might remember it should he need to at a later date. The stallion did what he could to give this new creature as much of his attention as was polite, but he couldn't help the magnetic pull that Eldala had on his focus; whenever she spoke, he would listen with rapt attention. Whenever she tilted her perfectly sculpted tiara or smiled, he could only watch in quiet (not too obvious) admiration. Ivezho felt much the brute amongst these ladies, these roses - he was surely the thorn, or perhaps even the dirt beneath their roots. "What are you creating?" He asked politely of Eldala, genuinely interested in whatever it was she was gathering supplies for -(maybe he could help one day- despite the rejection of nearness that hurt him so, he wanted to know of ways he might be able to attract her again - to feel her again..

"I'd be happy to illuminate any queries you might have of the realm and its, ah, unique ways," he added, addressing both mares with an easy smile. "I was born here, and know of most of the lores and histories," his mother wouldn't have it any other way - Ivezho was not only learned in languages, but also cultures outside of that of Helovia's. Being the son of the ascended Khal of the Throat lent him a (decreasingly) unique upbringing too - quietly, he wondered what his company would make of his offer.

@Eldala
@Zailah

veerdesigns | larfsalot
on deviantart

please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
I write what I feel at the time
and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
Sunsets & Sighs - by Zailah - 01-04-2016, 12:50 AM
RE: Sunsets & Sighs - by Eldala - 01-04-2016, 03:02 AM
RE: Sunsets & Sighs - by Zailah - 01-07-2016, 11:25 PM
RE: Sunsets & Sighs - by Eldala - 01-11-2016, 03:06 AM